Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tables, Ladders, Chairs & Stairs 12/14
This has been a pretty bad event so far.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This was a bad event.
Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose
The good old exploding TV.... never gets old.

Come on WWE, that was bad.
First match was great...
went downhill from there with a little spike at the table match.
When Reigns returned I was hoping for him to knock out everyone and put Cena through the table... putting him in contention for a title match with Brock.
I'm still saying Sting vs. Triple H at WM 31.

Cena won't beat Lesnar at the Rumble.
Reigns wins the Rumble and gets the title shot vs. Lesnar.
The Ambrose vs. Wyatt isn't over.
Who cares about the Diva's story lines.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Luke Harper was fantastic! Go out of your way to watch this match.

Everything else was pretty "meh".

Decent TLC match, but a god awful finish.

I'd give the show a C-.
Is anyone else with me on TLC matches where you win by pinfall being awkward?

I don't know...
I'd just rather have them grab something from the ceiling.

Like a contract for a match of your choice, a title shot, a chinese checkers board... I don't really care lol
Terrible terrible finish IMO. Honestly the only match that could be considered memorable was Ziggler/Harper. Ziggler is on fire right now and I hope they keep building on his momentum.

I'm not sure if WWE ever got anything worked out with Lesnar's contract, but I could see Cena winning against Lesnar (it's supposed to be their "final" match against one another), then Rollins cashing in his MITB and taking the championship into Wrestlemania. Meanwhile Reigns wins the Rumble and you have a Reigns vs Rollins for the title at Mania. Just my thoughts on the possibility.

None of the PPV's have been worth much besides the NXT R Evolution, it was incredible. Even the Diva's match they had was awesome.
Pupaw Wrote:Terrible terrible finish IMO. Honestly the only match that could be considered memorable was Ziggler/Harper. Ziggler is on fire right now and I hope they keep building on his momentum.

I'm not sure if WWE ever got anything worked out with Lesnar's contract, but I could see Cena winning against Lesnar (it's supposed to be their "final" match against one another), then Rollins cashing in his MITB and taking the championship into Wrestlemania. Meanwhile Reigns wins the Rumble and you have a Reigns vs Rollins for the title at Mania. Just my thoughts on the possibility.

None of the PPV's have been worth much besides the NXT R Evolution, it was incredible. Even the Diva's match they had was awesome.

Those were my thoughts exactly.