Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 42 - Bengals 21
How bout the most dominating team in the AFC North, the Cincinnati Bungles? Brought down to earth by an old washed up QB. Tell us again Dusty, just how good this bunch of misfits are. They literally didn't know what hit them today. Man, that was exciting football. Confusedinglepar
Was a close game until the 4th.
And the Bungles blow a chance to pull away a little.
This division is getting interesting, as if it wasn't already.

The current standings...
Cincinnati 8-4-1
Pittsburgh 8-5
Baltimore 8-5
Cleveland 7-6

Looking at the games left for each team...

Cincy
@ Cleveland
Denver
@ Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh
@ Atlanta
Kansas City
Cincy

Baltimore
Jacksonville
@ Houston
Cleveland

Cleveland
Cincy
@ Carolina
@ Baltimore

In other words, Cincy has the toughest road IMO.
I think its going to come down to Baltimore or Pitt.

As long as Baltimore don't lose to the horrible Jaguars or Texans, then I think they lock it up with a win at home against Cleveland. I do think two teams in the division will make the playoffs. Question is which 2.
Ive heard a lot about how the NFC south is horrible, and how a 2-11 TAmpa team STILL has a shot to win there division, but not once have I heard the point made that the reason that division sucks so bad this year is because they were paired with the AFC North.
As bad as I hate to admit it, I think the Ravens have the inside track. The Bengals have three tough games and so do the Steelers. Don't count out the Falcons at home. They will be tough for Pittsburgh to beat especially with their secondary. The Chiefs although at home will be a tough game also. As far as the Steelers go, it all boils down to not beating a couple teams they absolutely positively should have beaten. No excuse for losing to the Bucs and Jets. The Steelers win those two games and they win the division. That's why you gotta be prepared every week.