Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 14 Graves County 7 - 5A State Championship
Lilly Wrote:I know I stir the pot but wiznut is getting away with murder.....

stay on topic drama queen it aint that serious. pualsi fortunate to beat graves, lucky bg was not in it, lucky sw had a an injury to best back. but they did enough with some good breaks along the way to capture something they should have :biggrin:
^^^the message board constable wiznut again telling someone what to do.....wow.
Lilly Wrote:^^^the message board constable wiznut again telling someone what to do.....wow.

not message board constable just yours lucy lilly's director of posts. ask me permission before you ever post again :biglmao:

graves played a good game and left to many opporitunities on the filed or they would have won best team dont always win :haters:
Pulaski County is the 5A state champs for 2014 Wiznut.
Lilly Wrote:Pulaski County is the 5A state champs for 2014 Wiznut.

Duh, the season is now over Lucy Lilly on to basketball .
They went 1-2 vs. the top 3 5a schools they had a string of good fortunate events for them to include getting hall back and BG QB going down and SW Edwards hurt. BG and SW wnet 2-1 against maroons. As much as I hate pulaski, hall is one maroon wiznut will give props too. Hall gets some wiznut props he is da truf
Maroons will not be so lucky next year. A healthy Warrior bunch will breeze through this district and region. Mark it down. French fries for all next year. Peace. Rome out. On 2 basketball.
Baseball basketball and football state champs next year. Warrior Nation hold on to your seats. Its going to be a fun ride! Peace out.
jim rome Wrote:Maroons will not be so lucky next year. A healthy Warrior bunch will breeze through this district and region. Mark it down. French fries for all next year. Peace. Rome out. On 2 basketball.
Pulaski county returns 19 out of 22 starters next season I dont think anyone would pick SW over Pulaski County that has any football knowledge.
jumperdogpete Wrote:Pulaski county returns 19 out of 22 starters next season I dont think anyone would pick SW over Pulaski County that has any football knowledge.

Are you implying Rome the great has no football knowledge? How dare you agree with me :happytear:
Pulaski will own SW next year. Wiznut will have his wanna be champs trophy again for SW to crow about. As a matter of fact wiznut who is the 2014 KHSAA 5A Champions?
wiznut Wrote:Are you implying Rome the great has no football knowledge? How dare you agree with me :happytear:

I have more blood sweat and tears in that SW program than you and Lily girl combined. That being said.. I am with you wiz on the fact that it was a water down 5A this year and the Maroonies caught a break late in the season but they took advantage of it so we have to live with it. French fries for all next year. SW will be the last to turn in their equipment in 2015. All wannabe SW fans can just....:gtfo:
Lilly Wrote:Pulaski will own SW next year. Wiznut will have his wanna be champs trophy again for SW to crow about. As a matter of fact wiznut who is the 2014 KHSAA 5A Champions?

Lilly are you in third grade? Grow up a little bit. Stop acting like a child, unless you are a child, then in that case, your posts are very age appropriate :biglmao:

Graves Co. was fortunate BG Qb got injured. They would have not been playing in this game if BG was healthy.
jim rome Wrote:I have more blood sweat and tears in that SW program than you and Lily girl combined. That being said.. I am with you wiz on the fact that it was a water down 5A this year and the Maroonies caught a break late in the season but they took advantage of it so we have to live with it. French fries for all next year. SW will be the last to turn in their equipment in 2015. All wannabe SW fans can just....:gtfo:

I am on wall of fame at SW Romey Domey :popcorn:
jim rome Wrote:I have more blood sweat and tears in that SW program than you and Lily girl combined. That being said.. I am with you wiz on the fact that it was a water down 5A this year and the Maroonies caught a break late in the season but they took advantage of it so we have to live with it. French fries for all next year. SW will be the last to turn in their equipment in 2015. All wannabe SW fans can just....:gtfo:

But Pulaski did what they had to do. I would have liked to see a healthy BG vs. healthy Pulaski though. Hall did not play against BG first time. Both teams healthy was the best match up.