•  Previous
  • 25(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
pjdoug Wrote:I dont know for sure but I heard a former coach told your cousin to put his arm in his pocket because he would be running the ball at Whitley County. is this true?

Yep...Your're right my cousin play in a State Championship game and 4 year later whitley got a new coach. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Yep...Your're right my cousin play in a State Championship game and 4 year later whitley got a new coach. Confusednicker:

I always hoped for a coach that would pass the ball more than a couple times a game. a lot of good quarterbacks and talent have went to waste.
pjdoug Wrote:I always hoped for a coach that would pass the ball more than a couple times a game. a lot of good quarterbacks and talent have went to waste.
:truestory:

Not just for WC but a lot of mountain teams
Demarcus ware Wrote::truestory:

Not just for WC but a lot of mountain teams

I know,but Whitley County has had an unbelievable amount of talent in the past that didn't even get to play due to politics.
64SUR Wrote:I sent you two of my cousins several year ago and you guys didn't want to pass the ball. One had a great career at williamsburg as Qb and now the other one is at corbin playing Qb. Give me a call sometime. :phone:

We got out bid :Sad04:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We got out bid :Sad04:

:pondering:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We got out bid :Sad04:

nothing was bid, saw this wreck getting ready to happen and had enough sense to get the heck away from it. Yeah that great 8th grade class finished with a losing record in high school, what a waste of talent.
cherokee Wrote:nothing was bid, saw this wreck getting ready to happen and had enough sense to get the heck away from it. Yeah that great 8th grade class finished with a losing record in high school, what a waste of talent.

It was a wreck long before then. :eyeroll:

Wasted talent.
cherokee Wrote:nothing was bid, saw this wreck getting ready to happen and had enough sense to get the heck away from it. Yeah that great 8th grade class finished with a losing record in high school, what a waste of talent.

wasted talent saddens me :Sad04:
What time is that scrimmage? I can't remember if I heard or not. My cousin is going to attend since he is a Whitley County native.
^
I'm pretty sure they will have the alumni game before hand so it is probably around 7
Thanks gut.
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)