Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Lifting
[flash width=100 height=100] who are your teams strongest players
please pose your Stongest lineman and position player if u know there maxes[/flash]
Last year or this coming year?...
Doug Howard of Belfry could at one time bench 385 pounds..not as much now though
thats impressice
y isnt it as high now tho?
I imagine b/c he hasnt been lifting. But, that is alot for a running back. i was told he could bench 350 in 8th grade.
I seriously doubt he coud bench 350 in 8th grade and only 380 now.
true....we have a sophomore benching 320 squating close to 500 names casey rowe......outstanding linemen
for shelby valley it would be
BENCH
Zach Mullins Rb- 300
Pudge Ratliff- 315
SQUAT
John Mcpeek- 535
Pudge Ratliff- 480
PC
bench:
Clark-295
Squat:
Clark-510
Blackburn/Varney-500
PC hasnt got all the new max in though. They havent got to lift since the coach resigned.
I don't know about 350..but Doug could bench over 300 when he was in the 8th grade. He got 385 year before last. Then he quit working on his upper body and worked all last year with speed..thats why he can't do that much now.
i see these large sum numbers from SV and PC.......but its the strength in heart they lack..........If they played with heart then they could actually put those muscles to use but until then they are just stats
There are atleast 2 or 3 players on PCs team that have the biggest hearts i have ever seen. They would play until they died if it came down to it.
i couldn't agree hurley
On valley's team so far Tyler Cable is right now benching 275 and he is only a sophomore! And he can squat 405! Shad Newsome is strong benching 265 and so is Denny Hall! They are all sophomores. But these are kids that never miss a practice and Adam Ratliff is Strong to.
ive seen some high bench totals but i believe that squat is the most important lift in football gives u more powerful leg drive and explosion
also carter from pc squats 485

What is your opinion on the lift called PowerCling(powerclean) I dont really know what it is called
SuperMario Wrote:PC hasnt got all the new max in though. They havent got to lift since the coach resigned.

The team has returned to the weight room, i think all the players have a weight lifting class during school at some time.
Josh Preece is doing a great job with the weight program at PC.
Tell me about it
LOL you know all about it Hurley
I dont know about anybody from ER except these 2 freshman.
Travis Bartley-RB benches 225.
Austin Stitner is a FB who benches 225 also.
Thats pretty good for freshmen
there is a sophmore at pubrg right now benching around 285-295
From P-burg

Zach Lafferty- Bench: 350 Squat: 520
Jeremy Carr- Bench: 320 (Maybe more) Clean: 295
whats brenton hamilton get blackcat?
on what
i know PC is hitting weights hard right now
not at this moment cause they have had atleast a 5 day weekend
true