Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Pulaski County High School Rankings
E's Army Wrote:Quarterback not injured the first game they spank you twice. You couldn't get to Bowling Green with a road map.

Blah blah blah our RB edwards not injured we smoke em twice. I love haters like you SW swagger back and you can't take it :trolldad2:
Who is adding on to their trophy case? If you don't have a map try to google mapquest.
E's Army Wrote:Who is adding on to their trophy case? If you don't have a map try to google mapquest.

we added a trophy did you enjoy your 2 win season again:zzz: :1:
For anyone to come on here and say SW is king of Pulaski County shows you know nothing about football. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry babies.......you will be lucky to beat Somerset next year, as a matter of fact just wait. And E is right, you cant get to Bowling Green from SW unless you ride a Pulaski bus.
Lilly Wrote:For anyone to come on here and say SW is king of Pulaski County shows you know nothing about football. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry babies.......you will be lucky to beat Somerset next year, as a matter of fact just wait. And E is right, you cant get to Bowling Green from SW unless you ride a Pulaski bus.

We will be riding a pulaski bus lil lady we are a public school in pulaski co. dummy :why:
Confusednicker:
wiznut Wrote:We will be riding a pulaski bus lil lady we are a public school in pulaski co. dummy :why:

You know what I mean. With the way you think Ill bet I know what bus you rode....
Lilly Wrote:You know what I mean. With the way you think Ill bet I know what bus you rode....

the one with less seating capacity of course.
[quote=pjdoug]the one with less seating capacity of course.[/QUOTE

Another stupid post like a 100 percent of your posts:why:
wiznut I never agree with pjdoug, but I think you have given us common ground on something. Its so funny you are so hurt that Pulaski has won a CHAMPIONSHIP and SW has done nothing, well you have made alot of excuses for them if that counts.
Lilly Wrote:wiznut I never agree with pjdoug, but I think you have given us common ground on something. Its so funny you are so hurt that Pulaski has won a CHAMPIONSHIP and SW has done nothing, well you have made alot of excuses for them if that counts.

Blah blah blah blah Pjdoug is a :drooling:10 times better poster than you
wiznut you have carried on the SW tradition great........
Lilly Wrote:wiznut you have carried on the SW tradition great........

Confusedinglepar greatest fans in the state, now move along dork boy you ve been fired! :foreveralone: