Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 21 Leslie County 13
Final
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Congrats Middlesboro
Much closer than I expected but nontheless congrats to Middlesboro.
Congrats Middlesboro..Leslie, way to play your tails off when it mattered most! Nice season and Good Luck next week to Middlesboro!
Congrats Yellow Jackets on the win.
Congrats Middlesboro see you at CAM next week
Too bad Leslie,congrats Middlesboro.
Must have been a better game than I expected but congrats goes out to Middlesboro. Good season though to Leslie also.
Congrats to the Jackets on the W and a great season to Leslie Co. better luck next year
Good win M-Boro...Be ready for the pirates next week!
Leslie Co has impressed alot of people this year. Congratulations on the season LC. M-boro proves tough again in the playoffs.
does any one know how much the refs were gettin payed.. cause ryan howard scored that two point conversion and they would have won. if leslie would have got that 2 points they wouldnt have lost thier momentim and they would have kept the jackets from scoring another TD. and another thing. Jimmy Joe Morgan played an awsome game last night. he did wat no other sophmore qb could do. take the eagles to a district championship. next year and his senior year.. he will be a big threat. brian hubbard and ryan howard played a awsome game last night. this was thier last game and they shure played their hearts out. the whole eagles team played thier hearts out. and it all comes down to that one call at the endzone. middlesboro wont make it past belfy.. good luck next year eagles!!!
slugger9 Wrote:Jimmy Joe Morgan played an awsome game last night. he did wat no other sophmore qb could do.

Olinger from Hazard is a sophmore and lead his team to a district championship and won!!!!!

Congrats M-boro...Good Season for the Eagles didnt think you all would even been in this game so you all had a good season in my eye, keep ur heads up.....and for Mboro .Good Luck against Belfry
Congrats M'Boro
Congrats Middlesboro on the win and Congrats to Leslie County on a nice season.
How much do they pay M-boro refs these days?????
mlb_27 Wrote:How much do they pay M-boro refs these days?????
Obviously it was enough.
Poor call in the endzone on the 2 pt conversion. It should have been a 15 to 14 game with about 4 minuates left with the ball in Middlesboro's hands. I do not think that they would have scored that last TD the only reason they did score it was because Leslie brought the house.
mlb_27 Wrote:How much do they pay M-boro refs these days?????

more than enough
MVP2 Wrote:Olinger from Hazard is a sophomore and lead his team to a district championship and won!!!!!

Congrats M-boro...Good Season for the Eagles didn't think you all would even been in this game so you all had a good season in my eye, keep your heads up.....and for Mboro .Good Luck against Belfry

Hazard is a 1a school..I think thats why
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Poor call in the endzone on the 2 pt conversion. It should have been a 15 to 14 game with about 4 minuates left with the ball in Middlesboro's hands. I do not think that they would have scored that last TD the only reason they did score it was because Leslie brought the house.
Last year when Middlesboro beat Breathit there were two or three two point conversions that were called good that never crossed the line, so this does not suprise me considering where the game was played.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

MVP2 Wrote:Olinger from Hazard is a sophmore and lead his team to a district championship and won!!!!!
I think he is referring to sophmore Qb's at Leslie.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:I think he is referring to sophmore Qb's at Leslie.

correct
how is it there fault if they go to a 1a school anyways, sorry but if morgan was a hazard then i dont think that , that would have made them win
GridironGang1 Wrote:how is it there fault if they go to a 1a school anyways, sorry but if morgan was a hazard then i dont think that , that would have made them win

:dontthink it aint but i bet olinger has had more experince than jj morgan this year. when he matures he will be the best in the mountains
slugger9 Wrote::dontthink it aint but i bet olinger has had more experince than jj morgan this year. when he matures he will be the best in the mountains
The best QB's in the mountains come through Breathitt County in the next several seasons IMO, but there are many good players that play the QB position. Most Qb's are running backs that play the QB position and are really not that good at throwing the ball.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The best QB's in the mountains come through Breathitt County in the next several seasons IMO, but there are many good players that play the QB position. Most Qb's are running backs that play the QB position and are really not that good at throwing the ball.
Morgan has a gun IMO he is more accurate than his older brother Quentin.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Morgan has a gun IMO he is more accurate than his older brother Quentin.
Ok, but that is not really saying alot because Quentin was a run first throw second QB, and it is because he cannot pass the ball and make the reads, but he could run the ball.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Ok, but that is not really saying alot because Quentin was a run first throw second QB, and it is because he cannot pass the ball and make the reads, but he could run the ball.
Are you out of your mind or do you just like to act like you know what your talking about? Quentin was 6'5 215 and ran about a 5.0 forty time. He had a rocket for an arm i was just saying Jimmy Joe is more accurate. Quentin got a scholarship to Morehead in baseball for pitching.
TakeItToTheHouse Wrote:Are you out of your mind or do you just like to act like you know what your talking about? Quentin was 6'5 215 and ran about a 5.0 forty time. He had a rocket for an arm i was just saying Jimmy Joe is more accurate. Quentin got a scholarship to Morehead in baseball for pitching.
Just because he could thrw the ball hard does not make him a good QB IMO. But you know it all and there is no telling you different. This site is certainly starting to sound alot like bluegrasspreps.com as far as the fans trying to intimidate and/or keep people from posting opinions that do not fit in within the popular thoughts of the day. I do not know about how good "Quentin" could be at QB, and I do not know if he knows either, but from what I have seen of him, he should stick to baseball. If his brother is accurate, good for him. I have kept away from making personal attacks even though people like you obviously do not.