Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rutgers 28 Louisville 25
final:letsparty
Well, I watched most of this and seen that Rutgers Defense showed up to play. Brian Brohm didn't look like he was real cumfy in the pocket. But Rutgers D showed everything in the second half and really shutdown L'ville's offense.
One awesome comeback by the Scarlet Knights! If I was a bettin man I would have won some money on this one! Ray Rice is by far the most underrated RB in the Nation IMO. Awesome win congrats Rutgers...Piscataway Thataway!...WTG
well shoot
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Anyone who says the Big East isn't a conference is a flat idiot.... it's some good football (like I said at the beginning of the year)....

I'm not saying it's the SEC or Big Ten, but the football "purist" who claim it's a joke league are dumbasses....
The Big East has does have alot of great teams. They dont get the respect like the other power conferences like the SEC and the Big 10. Now they should be near the top and have demanded the respect they deserve
I agree Freak, there a legit conference, but only 4 of them out of I belive 9 are Top 50 teams (Louisville, Rutgers, West Virgina, Pittsburgh). These are the 4 teams I belive that can play with the SEC, BIG10, BIG12, PAC-10, conferences. But as of now if Rutgers runs the table then they deserve a BCS Bowl for sure.
GREAT comeback by Rutgers after being down 25-7. This shows how good the teams in Big East are. Congrats Rutgers.
Wow I didnt see this one coming but I think Rutgers deserves at leadt a top 8 rank but I dont think it will happen
Wow what a game!! Thats a huge suprise! I wonder where everyone will be ranked now? I bet this game makes WVU feel better!! HAHA NOT!!!!
WOW did not expect this to happen! congrats to the Rutgers on the W
what will this bring their ranking up too?
i had to read this like 3times when i found it on my homepage to make sure i wasn't looking at it wrong needless to say i'm shocked but this will put an sec team at 3 right? cuz michigan is 2nd and ohio state 1st they have to play and one will drop down to leave the 3rd place team for the title
Now if West Virginia does not stumble their last game showdown with Rutgers is huge,,,How bout them EERS!!!!
Whoever it was that jumped offsides on the first kick towards the end of regulatioin would still be walking back to Louisville if I were the coach....lol. Big mistake by this young man. Congrats Rutgers...they just wanted it more than the Cards.
Louisville's O-line SUCKED. People can blame Gay all they want for jumping offsides giving Rutgers a second try at the field goal, but had Brohm had ANY time to throw the ball Louisville wouldn't have been in that situation IMO. Not taking anything away from Rutgers cause they are a hell of a football team and that Rice is a hell of RB. Congrats Rutgers, as for Louisville, you just pissed away any chances you had at a NC birth.
The player for Louisville who jumped offsides must be kicking himself in the rear end for that offsides call that he recieved ablut the time Ito missed that field goal.
Louisville's National Title hopes went down the drain:BigLaugh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hated to see this...I thought for sure it was over when L'vill was up 25-7. The Rutgers D held the Cards in check the 2nd half by not giving up a point. Better luck next year L'ville.
BelfryPride Wrote:Louisville's National Title hopes went down the drain:BigLaugh:
I was hoping they would pull it out just so we may be able to bring some kind of National Title to the Bluegrass.
This was a great game... I wish the UL player wouldn't have got the offside penalty and let the Rutger kicker get the 2nd chance on the field goal...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JumperFootball Wrote:I was hoping they would pull it out just so we may be able to bring some kind of National Title to the Bluegrass.

Well rest assured, if Louisville had of made it to the BCS Title game, Do you seriously think they could have even stayed within 2-3 TD's of Ohio State or Michigan ?

I did'nt think so either.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
upset city;...
BelfryPride Wrote:Well rest assured, if Louisville had of made it to the BCS Title game, Do you seriously think they could have even stayed within 2-3 TD's of Ohio State or Michigan ?

I did'nt think so either.....

I do... I think they could have won
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
blackcat_student Wrote:I agree Freak, there a legit conference, but only 4 of them out of I belive 9 are Top 50 teams (Louisville, Rutgers, West Virgina, Pittsburgh). These are the 4 teams I belive that can play with the SEC, BIG10, BIG12, PAC-10, conferences. But as of now if Rutgers runs the table then they deserve a BCS Bowl for sure.

Wasn't to long ago that you could throw Syracuse in there to. (I seem to remember a decent Q-back named Donovan Mcnabb playing there and having good success.) Anyway I don't think it'll be long before you see them wake those guys up again. Also with Miami and Florida State having bad years this year and the Big East champ getting an auto-matic BCS bid, look for South Florida to get some really good recruits and make them a new state treasure for the state of Florida.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Now if West Virginia does not stumble their last game showdown with Rutgers is huge,,,How bout them EERS!!!!

As much as I love my Mounties, Louisville will probably have to lose again before West Virginia wins the Big East outright. In a potential 3 way tie the team with the highest computer ranking will get the title and the BCS nod which at this point will be Louisville that's if West Virginia runs the table and beats Rutgers on Dec.2. I have tickets and hope to be there.
Choppin Wood!!!!!!!!!!!