Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Carpenter signs letter for UK
Men’s Golf Signs Chase Carpenter To NLI

UK head golf coach Brian Craig has announced the signing of Chase Carpenter to a national letter of intent to play for the Wildcats next season. Carpenter is a native of Salyersville, Ky., where he has been a two-time All-State Selection as a member of the Magoffin County High School team. He was named the 2002 Pepsi Player of the Year and earned Musselman-Dunne Player of the Year honors in 2003. In 2004, Carpenter was named the KGA/PGA Player of the Year. He has four top-10 finishes in AJGA events and earned a pair of PGA Junior Series wins at Morgantown, W. Va., in 2003, followed by a 2004 win in Clemson, S.C.

“I am thrilled that Chase Carpenter has decided to join our Wildcat Family and it will be a privilege for me to coach such a fine student-athlete during his career at UK,” said Craig. “Not only has Chase been consistently one of the top juniors in the state over the last three years, but he has also proven that he can compete at the national level in major junior competitions. Most importantly, he will be a tremendous teammate and will represent our great University with class and integrity on and off the golf course. Chase will be a fine addition to our program and I am looking forward to him starting next fall.”

http://ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&url_..._well_id=2

congrats chase hope you do well
Congratulations Chase, I've seen him play many times and he is a very talented golfer. Good luck at UK as they are one of the best golf teams in the nation.
heres another article on it. http://www.wkyt.com/wymtsportsovertime/h...98401.html

Congrats Chase!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Congrats Chase and good luck at UK
Congrats Chase
Congrats Chase.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
congrats Chase.
Congrats Chase!!!!
Congrats!