Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Danville 11/14
cctiger Wrote:Well thank lord Jesus. Straight out of the danville camp he realized nobody at danville cares about baskeyball and will be back under center for Danville Friday. The ads win by 14.

Confusedtare:
I look for Prestonsburg to take this one..

Blackcats 34
Admirals 23
Prestonsburg 42
Danville 41

I like prestonsburg football fan base ...But I did pick Newport and Danville in another thread. I need to shut up GO Blackcats. :Cheerlead moral support #1 Blackcat Fan
Zack never quit in the first place, he's not the type of kid to quit a sport, I know his dad to well, and he would never let that happen. Zack is the leader of this football team and wouldn't never turn his back on his teammates. Whoever started this rumor on this kid is pathetic. Let these kids play and may the best team advance!
Other site stated he is healthy and ready to go.
Don't know much about PBurg, but I do know Danville is a legit team.... Pretty fast, athletic QB.... Rootin for the Burg in this one tho! 28-14
Rematch with SV next week.
admirals Wrote:Zack never quit in the first place, he's not the type of kid to quit a sport, I know his dad to well, and he would never let that happen. Zack is the leader of this football team and wouldn't never turn his back on his teammates. Whoever started this rumor on this kid is pathetic. Let these kids play and may the best team advance!

:Thumbs:
bcpc Wrote:Don't know much about PBurg, but I do know Danville is a legit team.... Pretty fast, athletic QB.... Rootin for the Burg in this one tho! 28-14

I think Prestonsburg is the more physical team,but they could have trouble containing The Admirals speed. should be a fun game to watch.
Game Day in Danville!!!

Guys, bring your cold weather gear, butane heaters and feet/hand warmers; it's gonna be a cold night!!!

Sure hope there are no more injuries!! I don't know about Danville, but Prestonsburg has had their lion's share of injuries this year!!

[SIZE="3"]
I'm pulling for you, Blackcats!!!

Prestonsburg by 6!!![/SIZE]
admirals Wrote:Zack never quit in the first place, he's not the type of kid to quit a sport, I know his dad to well, and he would never let that happen. Zack is the leader of this football team and wouldn't never turn his back on his teammates. Whoever started this rumor on this kid is pathetic. Let these kids play and may the best team advance!

Absolutely !!

Anyone know if there's a radio station simulcasting this game on the web ?? (Can't be there - travelling to a family member's house tonight)
oneijoe Wrote:Absolutely !!

Anyone know if there's a radio station simulcasting this game on the web ?? (Can't be there - travelling to a family member's house tonight)

http://www.hometownlive.net/ check this site out. hope it helps.
We've seemed to put the emphasis on Danville's offense vs. P-burg's defense in this thread...

What about P-burg's offense vs. Danville's defense ? First glance seems to say P-burg's power running game will be tough for Danville to handle...
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.hometownlive.net/ check this site out. hope it helps.

Thanks !!
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.hometownlive.net/ check this site out. hope it helps.

WHIR AM 1230
Home of the Danville Admirals Football games.
oneijoe Wrote:Thanks !!

You're welcome Smile