Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Fans...
My blood runs green, but my sweatshirt shall run red on Friday Night, lol....Really undecided what game I am going to attend as of right now.
bigpun Wrote:First off spell check does work on computers. Second I see alot of ppl from other schools that post on different schools threads. I am one of them that likes to just talk football and not limit it to just one school. Also I took the liberty of fixing your post a little bit. It only took me 1 and 1/2 hours. hahahahaha
I want my box now!

Just a little reminder that it is not your job nor responsibility to correct other peoples posts. We will deal with it as we see fit. Thanks.
Nice avatar Midee1~
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Nice avatar Midee1~

Thanks now if he ever lives up to the expectations.:thumpsup:
He will! He is playing a perfect role in that offense I think! They are using him right and of course it helps that they have Duece in front of him to take some pressure off! But anyways I guess we shall hush about REggie and prays that he goes to the Redskins, LOL!!!! Kidding..back to the Pikeville fans thread!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:My blood runs green, but my sweatshirt shall run red on Friday Night, lol....Really undecided what game I am going to attend as of right now.
Is that Belfry red or Louisville red? Come on down to the Hambley Athletic Complex and I'll buy you a pepsi and a hot dog. Panther42 has a maroon shirt for you as well.
i think that it'll show how much pikeville would be supported...i like the white out idea...:thumpsup:
bigpun Wrote:Is that Belfry red or Louisville red? Come on down to the Hambley Athletic Complex and I'll buy you a pepsi and a hot dog. Panther42 has a maroon shirt for you as well.

Yes i'll be bringing two shirts for football fan and all state running back to support our Panthers tommorow!
LineBacker #3 Wrote:i think that it'll show how much pikeville would be supported...i like the white out idea...:thumpsup:

We'll white out was the original idea, but now we are going with a black out, so everyone that reads this before the game bring black Panther football shirts! If you don't have any then bring maroon
I don't care who wears what color, I just want to start packing the stands like playoff time in Pikeville used to do.
Yeah...whether it's black or white, it's still goin to show everyone how much your town and fans support you guys...good luck!
bigpun Wrote:I don't care who wears what color, I just want to start packing the stands like playoff time in Pikeville used to do.

Well it's been decided, BLACK it is! I for one think the Pikeville stands will be cram-packed tonight! Everyone is really excited for this game!