Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Basketball Teams
I got 2 go with Belfry unless Kevin Garris goes into his bench and gives the first 5 a break they wont be tired for the 4th Quarter
No offense but I don't think that they played as good as they did last year. How many games have you guys played? What is your record?
CG#20 Wrote:I got 2 go with Belfry unless Kevin Garris goes into his bench and gives the first 5 a break they wont be tired for the 4th Quarter
I agree:thumpsup: . But i think Garris needs to go to his bench a little more because this year there is equal talent, but I think my Panthers can pull it off.
jc beat pikeville in the pikeville college classic
Score of the JCMS/Pikeville game?
I think u guys need to take this to the Private messages....if u wanna tell some1 sumthan call em and tell em 1 more post on that situation this Thread will be closed
-Love Homer
Dad 35 Wrote:How can you not say BELFRY....they have won the Mountain Conference and the Pike County Championships

I really dont think Belfry can play with any of those teams:rockon:
CG#20 Wrote:I really dont think Belfry can play with any of those teams:rockon:

If you read from page 1 you'll see that your replying to a post by someone who thought the thread was about the girls basketball team.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:If you read from page 1 you'll see that your replying to a post by someone who thought the thread was about the girls basketball team.

*LOL* Someone was just to eager to bash Belfry and reading the whole thread would have took too much time.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:*LOL* Someone was just to eager to bash Belfry and reading the whole thread would have took too much time.

What else is new Rolleyes Smile
Garris has 8 main players switching in and out this year.
Speed and strength down low counts most on them. they have it
Well, at least the bashers are giving Louisa a break!!!
idk i think that
Johnson Central
Pikeville
and Verity are all great teams but wish good luck to all of the teams
For some odd reason, no one hasnt mentioned Warfield Middle School! They have beaten Belfry twice, brought down undefeated Lenore Middle School, Beaten Louisa Middle School twice, and have only been beaten by JC, the panaroma, they had 3 starters out. the last game against JC, 2 of their starters were taken to the hospital, because of injuries sustained from JC players. i would like to see JC and Warfield play in a fair game, no elbows, and a fair referee.
I totally agree with you proudmomma. But, I don't think that you can play a fair game with JC. Apparently their coaches teach them to be out for blood. I think alot of their players are upset with Warfield's boys because of the football season but they need to realize that this is basketball not football. The referees need to start calling technical fouls against them and then maybe their coaches will learn their lesson too. I can't wait until the conference tournament.
Who all is in the Conference this year?
proudmomma Wrote:For some odd reason, no one hasnt mentioned Warfield Middle School! They have beaten Belfry twice, brought down undefeated Lenore Middle School, Beaten Louisa Middle School twice, and have only been beaten by JC, the panaroma, they had 3 starters out. the last game against JC, 2 of their starters were taken to the hospital, because of injuries sustained from JC players. i would like to see JC and Warfield play in a fair game, no elbows, and a fair referee.

You'll get a better called game at JC than anywhere in Martin County.

Warfieds best player is a Lafferty and the ref that calls their games.....well he is a Lafferty too and his uncle or cousin I believe.

Warfield has a good team but compare their record against good teams on the road and at home and well.........
Dawg@heart Wrote:Louisa Middle School 8th grade is looking pretty good so far/came out really rough in the first panorama they played in but are looking stronger every day

I would have to agree LMS is looking beter each time out since the first panaorma
NEXT Wrote:You'll get a better called game at JC than anywhere in Martin County.

Warfieds best player is a Lafferty and the ref that calls their games.....well he is a Lafferty too and his uncle or cousin I believe.

Warfield has a good team but compare their record against good teams on the road and at home and well.........

some inside facts about Warfield there are players that have been on the 8th grade team for the last 2 years and should be playing 9th grade bball
dawg4runner Wrote:some inside facts about Warfield there are players that have been on the 8th grade team for the last 2 years and should be playing 9th grade bball

They have a 7th grader that should be a freshmen.....and he is the only 7th grader they got so get used to it.Smile
I know for a fact that one of the "8th" graders at WMS has played 8th grade ball for the last 2 years???
Dawg@heart Wrote:I know for a fact that one of the "8th" graders at WMS has played 8th grade ball for the last 2 years???

I was agreeing with you.

Ronnie, WMS coach, is a good guy, and he did it because Inez did it the year before.

Its only gonna get worse though becaue the Inez coach I was told is getting the job when they combine next year and he'd do anything to win.
Inez Middle School..11-2..lost by 1 at JCMS and Adams in a Christmas tourney...The have some pretty dominate players down low and a few good ball handlers out front
all-star i am positive they're record is not 11-2. i remember correctly pikeville and june buchanan both beating them pretty badly
iono
i definitely think that Betsy Layne should be mentioned among most of these good teams
cat86 Wrote:i definitely think that Betsy Layne should be mentioned among most of these good teams

I agree
talk bout ab combs...they have lost 2 games...2 of there starters were sick both games because they were back to back...record 28-2
A.B. played lexington Cath over in the Paintsville Hoop fest got mad because they was getting beat and walked off the court. I thnk they was being beat by 27 when they walked off.
lexington catholic aint in the mountains...they had called 7 offensive fouls on ab that 2nd half...and threw ther coach out...the fouls was 9-1 the 2nd half b4 they left