Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 81 - South Carolina Upstate 50
TidesHoss32 Wrote:a Loserville fan? C'mon man, give me more credit than that..Im not a Big Blue fan, although ive followed them my whole life, but I can promise you, I root for the Cats over that "other school" in the state..
Who..Western?????..LOL..Kidding!
Does Kentucky have Georgetown on the schedule this year..THEY BETTER HOPE NOT! There offense couldn't keep up!
windmill Wrote:if you guys honestly think they can beat Tenn, Florida and LSU 6 times your STUPID, if you think they will beat UNC Indiana and Louisville your yet again STUPID, for the guy who said 26-30 wins..there is seriously no freakin way..NO WAY.they might win 18 games that being the most..and i am a unc fan and i have been one since way back in the day, i have nothing against Kentucky, i am just saying what I think and I think this year is going to be a down year, but there is rly no way they will win 30 games thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, that means they would have to go to atleast the sweet16 or the elite 8 and UK is not in either of those 2 categories

Who ever said we would beat UT, UF, and LSU 6 times this season? UNC will more than likely beat us because it is at UNC. But Loserville and IU, come on... they aren't even ranked in the preseason top 25. UL barely beat Georgetown(who is an NAIA school) by 2 points and i've heard if it wasn't for the refs in that game then GU would have won. And as far as me being stupid because I think they will win more than 18 games, is completely uncalled for.
windmill Wrote:if you guys honestly think they can beat Tenn, Florida and LSU 6 times your STUPID, if you think they will beat UNC Indiana and Louisville your yet again STUPID, for the guy who said 26-30 wins..there is seriously no freakin way..NO WAY.they might win 18 games that being the most..and i am a unc fan and i have been one since way back in the day, i have nothing against Kentucky, i am just saying what I think and I think this year is going to be a down year, but there is rly no way they will win 30 games thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, that means they would have to go to atleast the sweet16 or the elite 8 and UK is not in either of those 2 categories

I don't think they can beat these teams I KNOW THEY CAN If this team plays hard ever game they can win it all

KENTUCKY WILDCATS :1:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think Porter shouldn't be D-1. Looks slow and makes bad decisions against a PATHETIC team! Not seeing it and I know it is early but he just looks slow and makes horrible mistakes like not getting back after he throws the ball away. This is grade school stuff!

I've been really impressed with Porter. The only freshman thats not been good is that one thats #42 Courey or somthing or another.
Yeah who is that guy..Never heard of him or anything about him!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah who is that guy..Never heard of him or anything about him!

I don't even remember UK recruiting him. Also Bobby Perry's cousin is another player that I didn't even hear about till the SCUpstate game. They both look horrible. I don't think they could play for Pikeville College or Alice Lloyd.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, Meeks and Stevenson both played very well...both hustle..Stevenson needs to bulk up, but will be a very solid player..I like Meeks..He reminds me of Anthony Epps for some reason

Stevenson has already bulked up 30+ pounds..

Dude, please. Tennessee will have a rough year without Watson leading the point. They're not expected to do much this season. The fact that you are just saying 18 wins is absurd, and I will remember this come seasons end. They may not go to the final four or do anything great, but you're saying 18 games at the most is all they'll win. I'll remember that, because they should seriously have 18 wins by the first time they play Florida. I'm not saying 30 wins, because that's too many, and you also saying they won't go to the Sweet 16 is another thing I'll remember. Expect to see this post again in March.
blackcat_student Wrote:I don't even remember UK recruiting him. Also Bobby Perry's cousin is another player that I didn't even hear about till the SCUpstate game. They both look horrible. I don't think they could play for Pikeville College or Alice Lloyd.

I don't know what you've been watching, but Coury hasn't played bad to be a walk on. Guy knocked Morris down on a rebound in the blue/white scrimmage and owned Obrzut a few times. He's not good, but he's not as bad as you make him sound.

As for Dwight Perry, he's a late walk-on just to fill roster space, so I dont know what you were expecting, but he could definatly play Alice Lloyd, and maybe Pikeville College. Rolleyes
alfus21 Wrote:I don't know what you've been watching, but Coury hasn't played bad to be a walk on. Guy knocked Morris down on a rebound in the blue/white scrimmage and owned Obrzut a few times. He's not good, but he's not as bad as you make him sound.

As for Dwight Perry, he's a late walk-on just to fill roster space, so I dont know what you were expecting, but he could definatly play Alice Lloyd, and maybe Pikeville College. Rolleyes
lol...If he couldn't play at Alice Lloyd he is definitley in trouble at this level, those guys would eat him alive in practice. I agree about Corey, he's probabily got the best basketball body of all the big men and could be used if injuries or foul problems hamper that position. Not a great offensive player but has the body and sizd to battle inside.
I have to say that I am very impressed with the recruits UK has gotten in this year. The freshman look amazing so far. I know it's early, and it's weak opponents, but I think it's definitely a huge step in the right direction.
alfus21 Wrote:Stevenson has already bulked up 30+ pounds..

Dude, please. Tennessee will have a rough year without Watson leading the point. They're not expected to do much this season. The fact that you are just saying 18 wins is absurd, and I will remember this come seasons end. They may not go to the final four or do anything great, but you're saying 18 games at the most is all they'll win. I'll remember that, because they should seriously have 18 wins by the first time they play Florida. I'm not saying 30 wins, because that's too many, and you also saying they won't go to the Sweet 16 is another thing I'll remember. Expect to see this post again in March.

I will remember this as well, UK has an OK team, they are not great, they will not, no way make the sweet 16,i could name 25 teams better than UK, they may do well this year, if they win anymore than 20 games,ill be shocked,but maybe since you know everything about basketball ill just agree with you, UK will go undefeated, and have no competion in the NCAA tourney, but yeah come March when UK is out of the NCAA tourney in the 2nd round ill remember to be the 1st person to post it pal
UK's schedule and how i think they will turn out

Miami(oh) i think there gona win by atleast 25 (W)
MVSU at least 30(W)
Depaul-first round of maui they win win by 15(W)
UCLA-2nd round at maui they get beat by 10(L)
UNC- at UNC,no chance,lose by 20(L)
Col Charl-Win by 17(W)
UT-Chatt-Win by 18(W)
Indiana-Lose by 5(L)
Louisville-Too good freshman,lose by 7(L)
Santa Clara-Barely win by 2(W)
Umass-Win by 16(W)
EKU-Win by 24(W)
Houston-Win by 11(W)
Ole Miss-Win by 11(W)
Auburn-Win by 11)W)
Miss St-Lose by 9(L)
S.Carolina-Lose by 3(L)
Vandy-Lose by 1(L)
UGA-Win by 12(W)
Tenn-Lose by 7(L)
Arkansas-Win by 3(W)
S.Carolina-Win by 6(W)
Florida-Lose by 24(L)
Tenn-Win by 6(W)
Alabama-Win by 9(W)
LSU-Lose by 7(L)
Vandy-Win by 16(W)
UGA-Win by 19(W)
Fla-Lose by 16(L)
So this is how i think they will go,I think theyll do good in the SEC tourney and atleast 2nd round in the NCAA, be tough tho 18-9 in regular season and adding sec and ncaa tourney prolly around 20-22 wins
no way UNC will win by 20 they may get bet by 20
CAM2006 Wrote:no way UNC will win by 20 they may get bet by 20

ok now the UK winning 30 game thing was dumb, but this is by far the dumbest thing said in this whole thread,no one will stop Hansbrough,he will have 25-10 game,their freshman guards are better than UK's by far, and just no way
windmill Wrote:I will remember this as well, UK has an OK team, they are not great, they will not, no way make the sweet 16,i could name 25 teams better than UK, they may do well this year, if they win anymore than 20 games,ill be shocked,but maybe since you know everything about basketball ill just agree with you, UK will go undefeated, and have no competion in the NCAA tourney, but yeah come March when UK is out of the NCAA tourney in the 2nd round ill remember to be the 1st person to post it pal

I never said UK would go undefeated or go far in the NCAA tourny. I'm just saying that they will win more games than you're saying, and at least go to the sweet 16. It's ridiculous to say they wont.
windmill Wrote:UK's schedule and how i think they will turn out

Miami(oh) i think there gona win by atleast 25 (W)
MVSU at least 30(W)
Depaul-first round of maui they win win by 15(W)
UCLA-2nd round at maui they get beat by 10(L)
UNC- at UNC,no chance,lose by 20(L)
Col Charl-Win by 17(W)
UT-Chatt-Win by 18(W)
Indiana-Lose by 5(L)
Louisville-Too good freshman,lose by 7(L)

Santa Clara-Barely win by 2(W)
Umass-Win by 16(W)
EKU-Win by 24(W)
Houston-Win by 11(W)
Ole Miss-Win by 11(W)
Auburn-Win by 11)W)
Miss St-Lose by 9(L)
S.Carolina-Lose by 3(L)
Vandy-Lose by 1(L)

UGA-Win by 12(W)
Tenn-Lose by 7(L)
Arkansas-Win by 3(W)
S.Carolina-Win by 6(W)
Florida-Lose by 24(L)
Tenn-Win by 6(W)
Alabama-Win by 9(W)
LSU-Lose by 7(L)
Vandy-Win by 16(W)
UGA-Win by 19(W)
Fla-Lose by 16(L)
So this is how i think they will go,I think theyll do good in the SEC tourney and atleast 2nd round in the NCAA, be tough tho 18-9 in regular season and adding sec and ncaa tourney prolly around 20-22 wins

The ones I put in bold are absolutely ridiculous.
alfus21 Wrote:The ones I put in bold are absolutely ridiculous.

Louisville recruiting class was awsome, Miss State is always tough to handle, the Santa Clara game will be very close, do you remember last year when UK barely beat some skank D-1 or D-2 team? I think thats how there going to do, sorry im not a basketball wiz like you
windmill Wrote:Louisville recruiting class was awsome, Miss State is always tough to handle, the Santa Clara game will be very close, do you remember last year when UK barely beat some skank D-1 or D-2 team? I think thats how there going to do, sorry im not a basketball wiz like you

Loiuisville's recruiting class was alright, but that doesn't mean they're awesome. The only real experience they return is Palacios. The freshmen didn't look great against Georgetown. Kentucky will most likely be favored to beat Louisville, and follow through with it.

Miss. State is not always tough to handle. They were 15-15 last season, and Kentucky beat them easily at MSU by 15 points. Like to know where you pulled that one from.

Santa Clara. You have to be joking.

It's alright, you don't have be a whiz, but just need a little common sense. Which you seem to lack in this area very seriously.
windmill Wrote:ok now the UK winning 30 game thing was dumb, but this is by far the dumbest thing said in this whole thread,no one will stop Hansbrough,he will have 25-10 game,their freshman guards are better than UK's by far, and just no way

Perry Stevenson will put it all over Hansbrough he will be lucky to have 10 points
CAM2006 Wrote:Perry Stevenson will put it all over Hansbrough he will be lucky to have 10 points

I wouldn't say that. That's a little bit overboard.
alfus21 Wrote:I wouldn't say that. That's a little bit overboard.

I don't think so
CAM2006 Wrote:I don't think so

Dude, he's a freshman. Unproven, and yet to play an official game. Why you're making wild predictions like that why don't you give me tonight's lottery numbers while you're at it?
I have seen him play so thats why I think he will do so good.

8 - 11 - 12 - 26 - 53 - 4 here is your lottery numbers
CAM2006 Wrote:I have seen him play so thats why I think he will do so good.

8 - 11 - 12 - 26 - 53 - 4 here is your lottery numbers

I watched him play too, along with about a million other people. I'd be wililng to bet you're in the minority with your statement. He's good, but to say he'll dominate one of the established big men in the nation is absurd.

Thanks for the numbers, I might go buy them considering your confidence.