Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step up players
which players from pike county will step up to fill the shoes left behind by the seniors leaving
Believe it or not I think Johnathon Oney will step it up for Shelby Valley. He is doing great in the weight room and has inproved his speed!
Can anyone say HONAKERS.........tim and ted will do great next season just gotta get em out of basketball jerseys and into the weightroom
i agree with the hoanakers but also from valley tyler cable and a first year high school player eric althauser, played virgie and absolutly dominated when he was in 8th grade prob around 6'0 210 and athletic for his size and will be a sophmore next year these two could step in and take the 2 spots that will be open this year
anyone who is goin to be a linebacker for pikeville next year
they lost all of them except will lockhart
i know this is outside of pike county but does p-burg have any surprising players steping up next year
Pburg has some good jv and freshman players stepping upnext season..sam chaffin,wesley hall,carman maines,bobby hughes,darrin lawson,brandon holbrook,doug weil,lincon slone, and matt blevins...thse players are all good as i heard..matt blevins was a very good nose guard..who had like 6 forced fumbles in one game
Tyler Johnson will show talent on both sides of the ball this year at valley.
Tyler Cable, John Johnson, Colby Newsome, Chris Tackett, Eric Althauser, Joe Wright, and Jonah Justice.
liveMAROON Wrote:Can anyone say HONAKERS.........tim and ted will do great next season just gotta get em out of basketball jerseys and into the weightroom

liveMAROON is right, they need to get back in the weight room, but they need to keep playing basketball too...both of them have really stepped up in the past few games, and hopefully they will continue to do so all the way up through the end of March.
tyler cable and john johnson need to move to a better program its just sad to see a waste of talent
llll
I agree there Hornet. Walker is one kid that is full of heart and nothing but muscle, i know this as a friend and a teammate.
he kind of reminds me of rudy but stronger
he never ever gives up
walker did recieve this years scout team player of the year award during the fall 2004 athletic banquet
Hard Worker that kid..........Heart out the ying yang if you ask me....
Is there a good class from the 8th grade coming up next year?
prob two or three but no big shockers
lets not boast about oursleves now blackhornet lol
ll
if this is his dad why in the world would your nickname be blackhornet
sry makes no sense to me
i know its no one other than chocolate chunk himself
I have been to Jabez with my football team! it was a good place cabins were alright and food was good and the walk through the woods to the fields was fun.

this post right here that u made earlier regarding full contact camps lets me know that its you not your dad because he obviously hasnt been to Jabez... :roll:
walker did play with alot of heart, he has muscle for his size too, 185 max bench
pantherboya Wrote:I agree there Hornet. Walker is one kid that is full of heart and nothing but muscle, i know this as a friend and a teammate.

Agreed here too. Justin Walker is small and mean. His heart is what makes him such a great player.

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:50 pm:

dirty30 Wrote:if this is his dad why in the world would your nickname be blackhornet
sry makes no sense to me

Hey now D30...even if it is him or not u ain't susposto be sayin ppls names and stuff on here...member.

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:51 pm:

dirty30 Wrote:if this is his dad why in the world would your nickname be blackhornet
sry makes no sense to me

Hey now D30...even if it is him or not u ain't susposto be sayin ppls names and stuff on here...member.

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:51 pm:

sry makes no sense to me

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:52 pm:

dirty30 Wrote:I have been to Jabez with my football team! it was a good place cabins were alright and food was good and the walk through the woods to the fields was fun.

this post right here that u made earlier regarding full contact camps lets me know that its you not your dad because he obviously hasnt been to Jabez... :roll:

Hey now D30...even if it is him or not u arent susposto be sayin peoples names and stuff on here.