Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore 26 - Cincinnati 20
final. Bungals go to 4-4.
Congrats Ravens. Very questionable call at the end for the Bengals on the 4th down play. Houshmanzadeh should have controlled himself more tho after the play, he went bizerk, not a good show of sportsmanship. But regardless congrats Ravens as they now have a comfortable 2 game division lead. As for the Bengals, again they need to regroup for next week, seems like the games are getting tougher and tougher for them
This Bengals team will continue to struggle! The injuries on both sides of the ball are unreal this year!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
The Bengals started out way too slow.
SEKYscout Wrote:The Bengals started out way too slow.

I agree, the fumble on the kickoff killed them, as did the interception.

That was a horrible no call at the end of the game, even the announcers said that it was P.I. Might not have mattered anyways. Horrible showing by the Bengals, and the schedule only gets tougher. Be a real test to see if they can rebound.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Its hard to win a game when you get down 14-0 with 8 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Its not to late for the Bengals to quit being the Bungles and turn their season around
Slamdown Wrote:Its hard to win a game when you get down 14-0 with 8 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Its not to late for the Bengals to quit being the Bungles and turn their season around

I agree, and I don't even consider them as the Bungles. They've played the second hardest schedule in the NFL.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Yeah, and there record shows. Of course this was SUPPOSE to be ONCE AGAIN..THE YEAR..WHO DEY..You better have more than 2 winning seasons in 20 years to have a saying like that!