Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Whitley County Playoffs-First Round 11/7
First but not last. Go Jags!!!!
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:How about letting sleeping dogs lye. This is not about Coach Black or any other coach for that matter. This is about high school kids living in the moment and getting to play in a playoff game! For the record I think he is a great guy and the North kids love him! Can't wait till kickoff!! Go JAGS Go!!!
Then his name should stopped being mentioned with Whitley County. I gladly would stop mentioning him when people stop giving him credit for anything he did at Whitley--which was nothing. Glad you guys like him. Good luck with that.
Swag Jag Wrote:I know whitely has more than one play and its ur people that keeps talking about Luke. Luke is a great kid and player with a great dad. Now tell ur fans because I am pointing it out there is more than one so there u got it!!! I don't knock kids because that is y we go to games is to support and cheer them on but the problem is now days the grown up wants to jump in on them.

They are called Whitley County not whitely county JagSag
steel city gal Wrote: North Laurel 24-17. North is very underrated.

More like very overrated
pjdoug Wrote:They are called Whitley County not whitely county JagSag

You will want to be called anything else but, Whitley County, Tonight! Go Jags!!!

It will be called shitley after tonight!
JagSwag Wrote:You will want to be called anything else but, Whitley County, Tonight! Go Jags!!!

It will be called shitley after tonight!
Lame post from a lame poster. I'll ALWAYS be called a Whitley County Colonel.
Love this 'smack - trash talk' you all are cracking me up! Good luck to both teams tonight, may the best team win and represent our area in GRAND style. I still think the JAGS have this one tonight, but if it goes the other way, I'll be supporting Whitley Co. down the road. Good luck to NL's #5, #10, #15, #18, #19, #23, #28, #29, #52, #57, #63, #64, #79, - I have enjoyed watching you all play this Season - hopefully, next season I can get started quick enough to know your names vs your numbers! Confusedalute:
I will guarantee a Jaguar win tonight go Jags
pjdoug Wrote:Lame post from a lame poster. I'll ALWAYS be called a Whitley County Colonel.

we do not have very long to wait TJ:lmao:
JagSwag Wrote:I will guarantee a Jaguar win tonight go Jags

I REALLY hope they don't because of this post
pjdoug Wrote:They are called Whitley County not whitely county JagSag

You'll have to excuse him, he very rarely sees that school name when looking through the win column, so the spelling could get mixed up. Just kidding
:rockon: 7-0 North Laurel up - just blocked a punt on Whitley Co. Good grief, #10 Jake McFadden & #15 Jake McWhorter, just opened up a hole you could drive a semi thru! :rockon:
TD by #23 Nelson #27th. field goal good by Kennedy #19 - 14-0 NORTH LAUREL!
baseball1974 Wrote:You'll have to excuse him, he very rarely sees that school name when looking through the win column, so the spelling could get mixed up. Just kidding

:ChairHit: