Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 23 Pulaski 7
Willie Turnover Wrote:To all BG fans from a true SW fan:
#1 congrats on all you have accomplished, it is amazing and you are the top dog until someone knocks you off.

#2 please , please, please do not judge Southwestern and their fans by posts by people who are pretending to be SW fans.

note: people who do not spell the school name correctly ( South Western instead of Southwestern ) might not be a true fan.

Guys like warrior and jim Rome don't understand that the games are not won on a message board, but on a football field. I get a little carried away myself every now and then. I hope Southwestern wins out and brings their "A" game to the finals. Hopefully, the Purples will be there and make it a great game. I know the real Warrior fans will flock to Bowling Green. We played Southwestern in the Raffertys Bowl many moons ago. I don't even remember who won. The Eastern Kentucky Middle School football teams win the state championship, just about every year. Things are looking up for football in the east. I'd like to see Bowling Green and Southwestern get home and home series. To be the best, you gotta beat the best! Good luck the rest of the season.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Not quite true. I know of MANY teams in the East that have recently upgraded to turf fields. Among them are Belfry, Hazard, Perry Central, Harlan County, Prestonsburg, Betsy Layne, Shelby Valley, etc.

Someone in the west might be able to confirm or refute, but turf fields actually might be even more prevalent in the eastern half of the state now.

Letcher County has turf too.
I just hope u guys over at southwestern haven't booked your rooms for state Championship game yet If pc get healthy and get there Qb back I Believe They will be playing in the state championship game
adopted purple Wrote:Guys like warrior and jim Rome don't understand that the games are not won on a message board, but on a football field. I get a little carried away myself every now and then. I hope Southwestern wins out and brings their "A" game to the finals. Hopefully, the Purples will be there and make it a great game. I know the real Warrior fans will flock to Bowling Green. We played Southwestern in the Raffertys Bowl many moons ago. I don't even remember who won. The Eastern Kentucky Middle School football teams win the state championship, just about every year. Things are looking up for football in the east. I'd like to see Bowling Green and Southwestern get home and home series. To be the best, you gotta beat the best! Good luck the rest of the season.
First you suck up to Maroons fans about wanting to see them play BG in the finals now you want to see SW in the finals. Who is next? North Laurel? Make up your mind. Furthermore I see nothing wrong with being confident in the team you root for and calling it like you see it. Just because BG has had success in the past doesnt make them a lock to automatically win another state title. True Warrior fans are confident in what this team is capable of but only a few of us will admit it. No different than your true feelings that BG is unbeatable. Just admit it.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:First you suck up to Maroons fans about wanting to see them play BG in the finals now you want to see SW in the finals. Who is next? North Laurel? Make up your mind. Furthermore I see nothing wrong with being confident in the team you root for and calling it like you see it. Just because BG has had success in the past doesnt make them a lock to automatically win another state title. True Warrior fans are confident in what this team is capable of but only a few of us will admit it. No different than your true feelings that BG is unbeatable. Just admit it.

You call it sucking up and I call it being polite. You and Jim Rome like to stir things up and appear on every thread spouting Southwestern's praise. It's pretty sad that your own teams other fans write a disclaimer about you. Win something before you start talking trash and an injury plagued Pulaski County doesn't count.
maroon pride Wrote:I just hope u guys over at southwestern haven't booked your rooms for state Championship game yet If pc get healthy and get there Qb back I Believe They will be playing in the state championship game

very possible.
adopted purple Wrote:You call it sucking up and I call it being polite. You and Jim Rome like to stir things up and appear on every thread spouting Southwestern's praise. It's pretty sad that your own teams other fans write a disclaimer about you. Win something before you start talking trash and an injury plagued Pulaski County doesn't count.

They are not Southwestern fans Confusednicker: