Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati at Baltimore
Who do you think will win?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bengals win a must win game and make a statement!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I think the Bengals in a close one.

Cincy - 21
Baltimore - 18
Ravens haven't impressed me much. The only decent teams they've beaten are New Orleans and San Diego, which they barely beat the Chargers and Browns. The Ravens are tough against the run, but they're middle of the pack in pass defense, so I think that once the passing game gets going, it will open things up because they'll start dropping everyone into pass defense. The only thing that scares me is the Bengals have said that they need to run the ball more and establish that threat, so if they stick to that at the start of the game and into the game, the Chargers defense could shut them down, and make the Bengals play from behind, in which case, they'd be forced to go the air and be one dimensional. I think they need to come out firing, the same as any other game, but then once they establish the pass threat, mix in some runs and establish a running game.

Bengals- 24
Ravens-13
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
This could be a great game. Pretty hard to predict, but Fritz I do also know that the Ravens beat Tampa Bay 27-0, so if Tampa is as good as you say then that should be considered a good win.

Too hard to make a prediction, but out of pure hope I put my points on the Ravens.
alfus21 Wrote:This could be a great game. Pretty hard to predict, but Fritz I do also know that the Ravens beat Tampa Bay 27-0, so if Tampa is as good as you say then that should be considered a good win.

Too hard to make a prediction, but out of pure hope I put my points on the Ravens.

I never said that Tampa was "good," I just said that they're a professional football team and they're not that bad. Plus, you can't judge how a team will do based on how they did against another team. We all try to do that, but how a team does may differ depending on how they match-up in different positions and circumstances.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life