Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Vs. Hazard
I dont think anybody has to worry about that, Pikeville will beat Hazard and its all over after that for you all...
jetpilot Wrote:^^You should hope Pikeville goes all the way, then you can say you lost to the state champs by one score.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont think anybody has to worry about that, Pikeville will beat Hazard and its all over after that for you all...

LOL...Glad to have the Jenkins folks against us. Right where I want 'em...I'm going to do what fox sports said and stay on topic.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont think anybody has to worry about that, Pikeville will beat Hazard and its all over after that for you all...

I know you're team isn't in it anymore, but that dosen't mean you have to be mad about it
but hazard won't prove to be much trouble
Truth is the Truth...All over after this week for the Panthers! Nice Season though guys!
Hmm im going to need to place a BIG order for crow! Cause there's gonna be alot going out after this and next week
First things first If pikeville comes to play it should be the same game 3 weeks ago. Although if pikeville comes out and doesnt take care of business then it will be an old fashiond dog fight.

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Truth is the Truth...All over after this week for the Panthers! Nice Season though guys!

We will talk about that next week (if that week comes for us panthers)
bigpun Wrote:Hazard 6 turnovers-Pikeville 4 turnovers
finaL score 42-6
Sounds about right for the rematch as well. But I'll also give some credit to Hazard for the way they battled back against Paintsville. But the Panthers have been extremely focused as of late and I see nothing less from the Panthers. Does anyone know how many unsportsmanlike penalties Hazrd had during the Paintsville game? I heard they ran their mouths alot. I even heard that a fan from Hazard spit on Daniel Pugh, anybody else heard this?
Daniel Pugh Did get spit on i have seen it on film
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Truth is the Truth...All over after this week for the Panthers! Nice Season though guys!
the panthers will take this week with ease if they keep playin like they have been.... i know they are focused and want to keep that fire burning..you shall see
The Family Man 69 Wrote:Daniel Pugh Did get spit on i have seen it on film

That's awful, fans like this should be identified and not allowed to go to any games involving their teams in all sports
This prediction is worth about as much as the guaranteed 50-0 win by the Jenkins news paper. You go to the playoffs one year in the whole last century and you think you are a powerhouse. Reality is calling your name Jenkins. People like you need to stick to pumping gas and leave the football to the professionals.
bigpun Wrote:This prediction is worth about as much as the guaranteed 50-0 win by the Jenkins news paper. You go to the playoffs one year in the whole last century and you think you are a powerhouse. Reality is calling your name Jenkins. People like you need to stick to pumping gas and leave the football to the professionals.
I never made a prediction on the Pikeville/Jenkins game so leave me out of it and that is a false statement because Jenkins doesn't have a newspaper! As F-Sports has MENTIONED MANY TIMES, Stick to the Pikeville/Hazard game and quit calling me out. I got a PM for it..wonder if it will happen the other way around?
Pikeville wins.
Is that sticking to the thread?
My eyes may have been decieveing me but I believe I saw PCCHS coach cover up his PCC sweatshirt with a Hazard jacket and playbook at the first Pikeville/Hazard game. If this is what I saw, Why would he do that to his own school? Did something happen to him at PCC? If so why would he still have his PCC sweats on?
NOW FOR THIS WEEK!! this could be a good game, I still think that PIkeville will win but IMO Hazard will put up more of a fight this time. I would really like to go to this game and watch Pikeville use Hazard as a whiping boy, but if i go i'll have to sit on Hazards side because i'm lower class than Pikeville, I might just stay home.
I dont see why the bulldog's think they will win this one.

The score will be the same as last time, with an extra TD for the Panthers.

49-6
Pikeville

Hazard does not have a good program:dontthink , just when you go there, you cannot win, they could beat Belfry TongueirateSho on their own field. They get past the KHSAA on officials.

Bulldogs, be quiet. YOu will see the same outcome as last time, if not worse.:ChairHit:

I PROMISE YOU THAT! :Thumbs:
I think Pikeville is goin to take this one...
The way Pikeville has been playing, i think that they play harder when there is more at stake...
football_fan Wrote:NOW FOR THIS WEEK!! this could be a good game, I still think that PIkeville will win but IMO Hazard will put up more of a fight this time. I would really like to go to this game and watch Pikeville use Hazard as a whiping boy, but if i go i'll have to sit on Hazards side because i'm lower class than Pikeville, I might just stay home.
That's not true. If you show up wearing maroon you can sit with me. And I mean that.
[QUOTE=bigpun]That's not true. If you show up wearing maroon you can sit with me. And I mean that.[/QUOI

I can't wear maroon, i would have to wear green a white but I would still root for the Panthers! But I do have a maroon shirt in the closet I could always pull out. LOL!
Well I don't know where the stigma started about PHS being better than everyone, but if you want to root for the Panthers for a night you are more than welcome to sit on our side.
football_fan Wrote:[QUOTE=bigpun]That's not true. If you show up wearing maroon you can sit with me. And I mean that.[/QUOI

I can't wear maroon, i would have to wear green a white but I would still root for the Panthers! But I do have a maroon shirt in the closet I could always pull out. LOL!

You can wear a Jenkins jersey and come and support the panthers. Nobody will bother you.
football_fan Wrote:[QUOTE=bigpun]That's not true. If you show up wearing maroon you can sit with me. And I mean that.[/QUOI

I could bring you a panther football shirt if you wanted
bigpun Wrote:Well I don't know where the stigma started about PHS being better than everyone, but if you want to root for the Panthers for a night you are more than welcome to sit on our side.
I think everyone will be sitting on the same side..lol....1 sided bleachers..I might go to this game. Agree..Pikeville will be ready as usual, but HazaRD can't play any worse than what they did 3 weeks ago!
Hazard
pikevillefan00 Wrote:I dont see why the bulldog's think they will win this one.

The score will be the same as last time, with an extra TD for the Panthers.

49-6
Pikeville

Hazard does not have a good program:dontthink , just when you go there, you cannot win, they could beat Belfry TongueirateSho on their own field. They get past the KHSAA on officials.

Bulldogs, be quiet. YOu will see the same outcome as last time, if not worse.:ChairHit:

I PROMISE YOU THAT! :Thumbs:
People make it really odvious where they are from
Panther#42 Wrote:[QUOTE=football_fan]

I could bring you a panther football shirt if you wanted
Bring it to me
All-American Lineman Wrote:[QUOTE=Panther#42]Bring it to me

what size?
bigpun Wrote:My eyes may have been decieveing me but I believe I saw PCCHS coach cover up his PCC sweatshirt with a Hazard jacket and playbook at the first Pikeville/Hazard game. If this is what I saw, Why would he do that to his own school? Did something happen to him at PCC? If so why would he still have his PCC sweats on?

he is no longer the PCC coach, he was last season. But after Burt Brown came back to PCC he went to coach South Laurel, SL had an open week tht day, and him and Coach Mark Dixon are old friends, That is why he came to help out.
Panther#42 Wrote:That's awful, fans like this should be identified and not allowed to go to any games involving their teams in all sports

Daniel Pugh was not spit on by anybody frm the fan section,i'am a member of the Hazard football team and i can assure you tht nothing like tht happened....me including the whole team and the coaches have sat down and see the whole film frm begining to the end.........nobody spit on Daniel Pugh.....if something like that would've been caught on film..........i can assure u tht coach Dixon or our principal would've done something abt it.........the usual trash talking was their in the game but nothing as degrading as tht.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Daniel Pugh was not spit on by anybody frm the fan section,i'am a member of the Hazard football team and i can assure you tht nothing like tht happened....me including the whole team and the coaches have sat down and see the whole film frm begining to the end.........nobody spit on Daniel Pugh.....if something like that would've been caught on film..........i can assure u tht coach Dixon or our principal would've done something abt it.........the usual trash talking was their in the game but nothing as degrading as tht.

hm well i hope your right about that