Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ebay?
I do, I sell alot of cell phones on there
I do...but I haven't bought anything lately. I'm too dumb to figure out how to sell something lol.
I do everynow and then.
Can I sell you on there 4leaf?
Are we gonna share the profit, because it'll probably be a big number haha
I'll buy you 4leaf!
Haha, the price will be high....supply and demand.
Naw,,he's a bad egg dont buy him Cali
Decisions, decisions...now would I want to pay tons and tons of money for something terrible??
Basketballer, I can see why you sell alot on ebay haha

HA HA and HA
Yea man.. I ebay all the time
4leaf Wrote:Basketballer, I can see why you sell alot on ebay haha

HA HA and HA

lol..Thanks
I mostly buy things on ebay.. I sale a few
Never have, never plan to
I've got a few tings off ebay, I only buy from sellers with a 100% rating
I sell and buy on ebay. Sold most of my factory truck accessories and parts on ebay. Don't really buy that much, but occasionally I do.
I use to shop and sell on there. I started getting ripped off.. People not shipping products after I payed or shipping damaged product only later to tell me I should bought insurance because the shipping company damaged it.. You had better be careful on there.. Alot people like to sell damaged goods that they adveritse as working.
I dont ebay personally...but all my friends do. You get everything alot cheaper and find alot more too.
The thought of buying does scare me
yup
Ebay is the FUNK... I love that place it's like brand name dollar general...
lol..Thats funny....JayBlackcat
i have bought everything from a slide projector for a dollar... not wanting to mention i dont have any slides... to a laptop and even a moterbike. I have had good experiences with ebay, no complaints so far.
torQQue Wrote:I use to shop and sell on there. I started getting ripped off.. People not shipping products after I payed or shipping damaged product only later to tell me I should bought insurance because the shipping company damaged it.. You had better be careful on there.. Alot people like to sell damaged goods that they adveritse as working.

That's why I don't ebay.....
I do not personally but my mom appearently thinks ebay is a religon or something she sells things like crazy...lol if i dont wear a shirt for like a week she is asking me if i still want it cause if not she wants to sell it on ebay she even had it set as her home page until i changed it to BGR...lol she was not to happy about that
what size shirt do you wear?? LOL
nope
depends i can wear large but mostly XL