Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What playoff game should plantmanky attend Saturday?
State your case? Why should plantmanky attend your game saturday?
Scott Co. vs Westport and Elkhorn vs JCTMS should be two good games.
Westport takes on scott at 12 at scott high.

I think it will be a good one. Don't know a lot about Scott offensively or defensively but think it will be s good matchup.

If not that game them my vote would be for the

Knox vs Clark game in region 4
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:Westport takes on scott at 12 at scott high.

I think it will be a good one. Don't know a lot about Scott offensively or defensively but think it will be s good matchup.

If not that game them my vote would be for the

Knox vs Clark game in region 4

Might be able to take in Westport vs Scott and then make the trip down to Clark vs Knox.
Corbin vs South then just drive 10 min down the road and watch some of the Williamsburg vs New Harlan game.
southern vs northern 7th grade... last meeting 22/14 southern, rivalry, showdown, i expect it to be another good game

#whynot?
All good suggestions, keep them coming. Everyone needs to say hi when they see me Saturday, where ever I may be lurking.
plantmanky Wrote:All good suggestions, keep them coming. Everyone needs to say hi when they see me Saturday, where ever I may be lurking.

Will you be wearing a Clemson shirt? Or crocs? ha ha ha
i'm going Scott vs Westport

24-6 Scott
Curious as to what makes you say that tiger? Have you seen both teams?
How strong are the Scott and Westport groups? I want to see Wayne vs Taylor simply because Wayne (I think) is very good (too good, too big a school to be in Division 3 this year), and Taylor is undefeated. The reason it's interesting, to me, a school with barely a winning record is probably going to blow an undefeated team out of the water. I mean it is going to be ugly.
Westport is 8-2 and I beleive Scott is 8-1.
Wayne is division 2 right? And their record is bad because they play in one of the toughest conferences in the state with all d1 schools. I think they will play in the finals against belfry and it should be a dog fight. The numbers for division cut offs are the most slanted in division 1. Some schools have just over 200 and some have 400. gaps in d3 and d2 are usually not as large.
We are D2. Everybody is 0-0 when it's playoff time. Brand new season and anything can happen.
Drum roll where will plantmanky be tomorrow???????????????????????

Should I say, or just show up and see whom from BGR nation can spot plantmanky at their game?
Guess we will just see ha in Scott county.
What time is the hazard vs Letcher game??
plantmanky Wrote:All good suggestions, keep them coming. Everyone needs to say hi when they see me Saturday, where ever I may be lurking.

I tried saying hello, but you didnt seem to want to talk...