Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. Vs Leslie Co. 1st Round
Who wins this game and why?
Ill take breathitt and their defense by 14+
Panther#42 Wrote:Who wins this game and why?
Ill take breathitt and their defense by 14+

I have to go with that. Leslie just isn't as good this year as they were last year and Breathitt is much improved from last year. Breathitt's got this one.
Breathitt 42-14.....I think they send a message in this game. Leslie County is capable of beating Breathitt if the Bobcats do not take care of business early.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

i'm gonna take leslie in a close one. i just can't see them losing. their defense will play big. leslie 26-21.
what was the score between these teams earlier in the year?
Panther#42 Wrote:what was the score between these teams earlier in the year?

Breathitt-20
Leslie co-06

IMO if Howard gets his hands on the ball than they will win this ballgame by 6. But if Breathitt controls Howard then the Bobcats will win by 14.
Breathitt wins in a decent game. I know Leslie won't let up and quit.
Breathitt after Leslie laid down last week!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Breathitt after Leslie laid down last week!
What game were you watching? The one I watched Middlesboro was on about the 10 yardline running plays when they could have knealed and Leslie kept them out of the endzone.
blackcat_student Wrote:Breathitt-20
Leslie co-06

IMO if Howard gets his hands on the ball than they will win this ballgame by 6. But if Breathitt controls Howard then the Bobcats will win by 14.

Ryan Howard is the only person that touches the ball lol..but i think i'll take breathitt by at least two touchdowns.
I say breathitt in this one friday night

breathitt-28
leslie-14
I think this is gonna be one of the best 1st round games in the mountains and im not sure who im taking yet...Breathitt beat Leslie earlier in the season, I feel like LC's D is jus gonna come and shut down breatthitt all night but LC's Offense aint been able to get it going so you have to put up a score on the board to win so
Breathitt-14
LC-6
Breathitt's D will win the game for them
I'll take breathitt 34-12
I take leslie by a touchdown. i think that leslie's D-Fence will hold up against the bobcats and stop them from scoring alot in this one. eagles-28 bobcats-21
also if howard gets the ball alot in this game, i say that he will pick up big yards and score the eagles some touchdowns
Leslie has the senior leadership that is needed to win playoff games i think that will play a big part. IMO.
just like it did for the vs the jackets..lmao
NYY10 Wrote:Breathitt's D will win the game for them
the bobcats young D better be ready for what leslie has instore for them..
Go Bobcats!
finish it off_1 Wrote:the bobcats young D better be ready for what leslie has instore for them..

It dont matter if the bobcats D is ready or not, Leslies Offense cant score on Breathitt...Breathitt Offense better be ready bc LC D is a damn good one and they will be ready.
I'll take Breathitt by 2-3 TD's
[QUOTE=NYY10]Breathitt's D will win the game for them[/QUOTE
It wont be cause of their D, It will be Colby Fugate the qb for the bobcats.:Thumbs:
Getum-Choppin Wrote:[QUOTE=NYY10]Breathitt's D will win the game for them[/QUOTE
It wont be cause of their D, It will be Colby Fugate the qb for the bobcats.:Thumbs:
He has looked like a totally different QB compared to the 1st game of the season. If the Bobcats had some descent recievers, his stats would be as good as anyone's in the state IMO, he is accurate, and has a very good arm.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:[QUOTE=Getum-Choppin]He has looked like a totally different QB compared to the 1st game of the season. If the Bobcats had some descent recievers, his stats would be as good as anyone's in the state IMO, he is accurate, and has a very good arm.
He's just a junior, Another great
QB in the long line of Breathitt top guns.
Breathitt top guns;
Waylon Chapman
Kyle Moore
Alan Sperry
Justin Haddix
Jacob Hundley
Colby Fugate( I see him being on the list after they win it next year)
Oh and Justin Haddix's lil' brother is a fresh. this year. Talk is he could be a better QB than Justin was. All the above mentioned were all-state.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Breathitt top guns;
Waylon Chapman
Kyle Moore
Alan Sperry
Justin Haddix
Jacob Hundley
Colby Fugate( I see him being on the list after they win it next year)
Oh and Justin Haddix's lil' brother is a fresh. this year. Talk is he could be a better QB than Justin was. All the above mentioned were all-state.
:thumpsup: