Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's In?
Now that the season is just about half over, Who do u think is in the final 4?

I'm hoping for:
Notre Dame
Kentucky
Michigan State
TCU

I'm thinking:
Florida State
Auburn
TCU
Michigan State

Yes, I don't see Notre Dame getting into the final 4...
Just don't see Notre Dame beating Florida State, hope i'm wrong...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Now that the season is just about half over, Who do u think is in the final 4?

I'm hoping for:
Notre Dame
Kentucky
Michigan State
TCU

I'm thinking:
Florida State
Auburn
TCU
Michigan State

Yes, I don't see Notre Dame getting into the final 4...
Just don't see Notre Dame beating Florida State, hope i'm wrong...

I don't see TCU or Michigan St in. A lot depends on were Bama finishes in the SEC. If they happen to beat the team that comes out of the SEC west I look for Bama to be in the playoff. I see two SEC teams in, FSU and a team from the west.
Auburn
TCU
Notre Dame
Mississippi State
If the season ended today?

Auburn
Miss St.
Ole Miss
Florida State

The ESPN comment section would burn to the ground with spewing SEC hate if that happened.

What I think will happen?

Auburn
Miss St.
Florida State
TCU/Baylor Winner

Next possible candidates if any of the above teams completely melt down and lose more than one game...

Notre Dame
Alabama
Mich St. (If they run the table the rest of the way)
Oklahoma

What will happen?

Auburn (if they run the table, LOCK)

TCU/Baylor Winner (Big 12 Champ, I think Baylor beats OK as well and unless one of the two get upset by someone like K State or WV, there in)

Florida State (ONLY if they run the table and Winston doesn't get kicked off the team for good this time. New investigation starting again)

Ole Miss/Miss St. Winner of this game as long as its the only loss they suffer. Bama could make it in if they run the table and win the SEC and Auburn would take the other spot if there only loss is to Bama.

In other words, We need to wait at least 4 more weeks to let the SEC settle out, make sure the winner of the Baylor/TCU game doesn't lose, make sure Florida St. doesn't get the death penalty eventually, and see who does what in the SEC for that last spot. I don't see the Big 10 or Pac 12 getting a team in. There all going to put more than one loss on each other.
Auburn
Miss St
Florida St
Baylor