Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co @ Madison Southern 10/10
ESPN U will be showcasing the game. With tonights injury to Harris, this game seems to looses its appeal. But its still a big game for district and seeding for playoffs. anyone have a injury updates on theses two, and what's some predictions.
With or without Harris, Mad South is going to get creamed. Pulaski is a different beast. And, Pulaski also beat southwestern by 3TD's. Soo...
Pantherfan59 Wrote:With or without Harris, Mad South is going to get creamed. Pulaski is a different beast. And, Pulaski also beat southwestern by 3TD's. Soo...

Pulaski has not played southwestern yet
Pulaski also would beat* sorry about that one
Seeing as PC barely beat NL... Lol PC isn't some unbeatable team as seen last night. Not saying they're gonna lose to any of these teams but there's a chance PC could finish the regular season with losses to Mad South, SW, and BG. Especially if they perform the way they did last night. Hate to say it but these maroons are gettin a little too cocky.
I agree that Pulaski is very good this year. Sounds like they got a good scare out of North Laurel that might wake them up from overlooking teams. I'd say they were eyeballing Southern last night instead of the task at hand. NL has a defense though and it seems that MS has a suspect one. Without Damien then it is going to be ugly because MS needs their race horse to keep the scoreboard lit up and even with other teams. With Damien healthy, then I think that Pulaski will still win, just not nearly as big with a large score for both teams. I DO hope the Harris boy is alright and not hurt badly. I also hope that if he is borderline in health, the MS staff doesn't cram him into the game to make a good showing on ESPN U. I hope they take care of the kid for his future benefit.
The Harris kid is the #1 recruit in the whole country. Surely they won't even think about using him to win a high school football game if he is not 100%. He has the chance to go on to a level that most dream about. Does not matter if he is on TV, he is not going to get any better offers than he already has in hand. He has a chance to be on national television every Sat. next year, if he is healthy and not recovering from some kind of surgery because adults made bad choices. Plus if he is not playing, the announcers will be talking about other players that will have an opportunity to shine for both teams.
Madison Southern can not stop Pulaski from lighting up the scoreboard. Pulaski by 14 with Harris at 100%
Harris has never beaten Pulaski and without him it definetly won't be easy for Mad South to stay in this game. PC was off their game a little last night but not to fear. They will bounce back strong. Only team left on their schedule(barring injuries) who has the guns to beat them is Bowling Green.
Woody Hayes Wrote:Harris has never beaten Pulaski and without him it definetly won't be easy for Mad South to stay in this game. PC was off their game a little last night but not to fear. They will bounce back strong. Only team left on their schedule(barring injuries) who has the guns to beat them is Bowling Green.
You're saying SW doesn't have a chance to beat them? Cause if I recall right a one-win Warrior squad took them to the 3rd quarter before PC got any breathing room on them. And that was with SW missing almost all there seniors and many other injured starters. Sorry Woody but in a rivalry like this records go out the window. So its absurd to think the Warriors shouldn't be taken serious in this district. Especially with there play so far.
What is the up-date on Harris, how bad was he hurt?
Sure seems awful quiet about that topic considering the #1 prospect in the nation has gone down...
MS has given up 118 points last 3 games
Harris was on crutches at the Kentucky game tonight
During the NL game Pulaski had a couple of plays that should've been counted as touchdowns but flags and a supposivly(wrong spelling I think) that got in the way.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Harris was on crutches at the Kentucky game tonight

Hate to hear this. But he did get to see a hell of a game.
I heard at the UK game last night that Harris might have torn his ACL. I hope not but does anyone have any news on the kid?
I hope that he is ready to go this Friday and signs with UK.
He better take offer... Other schools will put him on deadline, or will pull offer!!
If he torn his ACL
Pulaski Co. will win with or without Damenion, Pulaski better team.
BJNhater Wrote:Seeing as PC barely beat NL... Lol PC isn't some unbeatable team as seen last night. Not saying they're gonna lose to any of these teams but there's a chance PC could finish the regular season with losses to Mad South, SW, and BG. Especially if they perform the way they did last night. Hate to say it but these maroons are gettin a little too cocky.
Pulaski still had over 400 total yds and were a threat to score another 3 tds in the NL game. Those games east of 75 are always tough to win. Going by your logic.....what about your Corbin game?? A team PC handled easily.
He is not the number one prospect in the nation he is the number one prospect at running back in the nation
maroon pride Wrote:He is not the number one prospect in the nation he is the number one prospect at running back in the nation

He is the Number# Running Back prospect. He is 30 overall. That was on espn. IF he tore his ACL he might end up at Ky. But, he has made comments about Ohio State and that conference. They have his top 3 pick on it and the ESPN Insider. If it is torn, that changes everything.
Pulaski County - 41

Madison Southern - 14
Pulaski 34 MS 20 Harris will probly play but wont matter.
I don't see this game being shown on the U if Harris is not playing. Nothing against Pulaski or Southern but Harris was the reason for it to be seen on national TV. I could be wrong though, trust me, I am wrong more often than not.
This is a huge game for both teams. 2nd place in district up for grabs. You don't want to be a 3 seed and travel to South Western in the 2nd round.
They would play a team from another district not the same team in the playoffs..