Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 24 Lexington Christian 12
Thought to bump it out of the updates thread. The Tigers dominated LCA from the first snap and cruise to the win. Thought the addition of Lemaster was huge tonight, the line play looked better with him in the lineup. Hope Belcher can go next week he played really hard and Childers played great as well
Big win for Paintsville! Congrats to them!
Belcher came up huge tonight, had one of the best high school catches I've ever seen and was running down hill everytime he touched it. Childers had his biggest game ever, was a man in the field tonight. Great game all around
A great all around team effort for the Tigers. I thought Kash played like a man possessed as well did Belcher. Much better line play out of the hogs up front as we just whipped LCA at the point attack. We have to tighten up our run defense but I think we will in time. It's refreshing to watch this young group of men and the work they are doing on the field and in the weight room. We do it the Tiger way. We don't need the stupid ass goon that's peddling his supplements over at the town and country building to get our boys to the next level. I'm glad our staff finally got his head out of their ass! That's one less headache to deal with. Sorry for the rant but I had it on my mind and the bourbon brought it out of me!!!
What position(s) does Lemaster play? Congrats on the win, great game and holding them to 12 points is a great effort by that defense, very impressive.
Big win for the tigers! They get better every week. May be a team you don't want to deal with come playoff time?
Congrats to Paintsville on your HUGE win over "The Eagles"..........

Let's be honest... LCA played terrible last night. Not saying LCA is a bad team or knocking their coaches or players. But anybody who was there will say the same thing. Maybe they had an off night, but I expected them to be a tad bit better.

As far as Paintsville goes..... they dominated from kick-off to the final horn. The game was never in question. They caused 3 huge turnovers against LCA that kept the game out of reach. Now with that said..... the talent Paintsville has and as bad as LCA played, the score should have been 40-0.

The highlight of the night was watching the guy at half time trying to punt/throw the football in the bed of that Ford truck.

On a serious note. I do tip my hat to Paintsville for wearing the Yellow Socks to raise awarness for Spina Bifida.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Big win by the Tigers! Congrats and keep the mementum rolling!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Congrats to Paintsville on your HUGE win over "The Eagles"..........

Let's be honest... LCA played terrible last night. Not saying LCA is a bad team or knocking their coaches or players. But anybody who was there will say the same thing. Maybe they had an off night, but I expected them to be a tad bit better.

As far as Paintsville goes..... they dominated from kick-off to the final horn. The game was never in question. They caused 3 huge turnovers against LCA that kept the game out of reach. Now with that said..... the talent Paintsville has and as bad as LCA played, the score should have been 40-0.

The highlight of the night was watching the guy at half time trying to punt/throw the football in the bed of that Ford truck.

On a serious note. I do tip my hat to Paintsville for wearing the Yellow Socks to raise awarness for Spina Bifida.

LCA is a hard team to get a read on? They beat a pretty good Estill team by two scores and actually played Frankfort really well too. Could've possibly won that game? However, last night tosses it out and I throw my hands up with them? I'm not sure how good or how bad they are or could be? Regardless it was a huge win for Paintsville. From what they gained in confidence last night, the game is priceless. Hopefully they've forgotten about Pikeville? I'd love to see them have a good showing in the playoffs. Also, I think this win should put them solidly in the Mountain Top 10?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Congrats to Paintsville on your HUGE win over "The Eagles"..........

You must have been playing with your wrestling dolls during the game and did not watch much of it. Paintsville controlled the ball all night, long sustained drives that accounted for over 30 minutes in time of possession a good balance of run and pass and basically did what they wanted all night physically to LCA. Just grow up and accept it Bruce Wayne, btw a ford edge IS NOT an SUV.
TigerBlues Wrote:You must have been playing with your wrestling dolls during the game and did not watch much of it. Paintsville controlled the ball all night, long sustained drives that accounted for over 30 minutes in time of possession a good balance of run and pass and basically did what they wanted all night physically to LCA. Just grow up and accept it Bruce Wayne, btw a ford edge IS NOT an SUV.

A Ford Edge is usually the "go to" vehicle for soccer moms who want to look tough. Haha.
Congrats Coach Chirico and the Tigers. Solid win for the Paintsville program.

TB had said in the first post "hope Belcher can go next week" was he hurt in this game?
Nice win for the Tigers! Way to protect the home field. When you play Paintsville @ Paintsville, you're in for a totally different game then if you were to play them at a neutral site. Something about that field or those fans that make those boys play 10x better!

Congrats Tigers and good luck on the rest of the season!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Congrats Coach Chirico and the Tigers. Solid win for the Paintsville program.

TB had said in the first post "hope Belcher can go next week" was he hurt in this game?

#1 it looked like a cramp to me but after the game one of the assistant coaches said it was a hamstring. I hope it's nothing serious because we need him badly and he is getting better each game in this new system for him. Best to Blackcats against Hazard !
TigerBlues Wrote:#1 it looked like a cramp to me but after the game one of the assistant coaches said it was a hamstring. I hope it's nothing serious because we need him badly and he is getting better each game in this new system for him. Best to Blackcats against Hazard !

Best wishes to him. It would be a huge blow to the Tigers if he is not able to go.

TigerBlues Wrote:You must have been playing with your wrestling dolls during the game and did not watch much of it. Paintsville controlled the ball all night, long sustained drives that accounted for over 30 minutes in time of possession a good balance of run and pass and basically did what they wanted all night physically to LCA. Just grow up and accept it Bruce Wayne, btw a ford edge IS NOT an SUV.

Read my bolded section.... then read your bolded section.
You must have missed my part.
TigerBlues Wrote:#1 it looked like a cramp to me but after the game one of the assistant coaches said it was a hamstring. I hope it's nothing serious because we need him badly and he is getting better each game in this new system for him. Best to Blackcats against Hazard !

Not as bad as it looked. Walking good this morning, but still sore. Thanks guys..
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Read my bolded section.... then read your bolded section.
You must have missed my part.

Now .. LCA was a good football team. You can get on here and down grade it as much as you want.. The tigers are getting better... Until you play someone other than a class A football team from Ohio Or Indiana . stop talking Shit. Good luck beating an 8th grade team from Ohio tonight.. And that's all I have to say about that ....:truestory:
This is me Wrote:Now .. LCA was a good football team. You can get on here and down grade it as much as you want.. The tigers are getting better... Until you play someone other than a class A football team from Ohio Or Indiana . stop talking Shit. Good luck beating an 8th grade team from Ohio tonight.. And that's all I have to say about that ....:truestory:

Nobody that was there last night will say that LCA played good. Last night, LCA might have had layed a rare stinker.... but they played terrible.

Last night was the first time I've seen Paintsville play this year. And they played good.....

And as far as JC playing the 8th grade team from Ohio...... I remember when JC used to play an annual game on the Thursday night of Apple Day week. But for some reason, the other team dropped out.... do you know anything about that :pondering:

And you are right about our schedule so far... we haven't played any good teams yet. The truth is the truth....
TigerBlues Wrote:Thought to bump it out of the updates thread. The Tigers dominated LCA from the first snap and cruise to the win. Thought the addition of Lemaster was huge tonight, the line play looked better with him in the lineup. Hope Belcher can go next week he played really hard and Childers played great as well

This is Me,
2004, 48-6,
2005, 50-6,
2006, 56-6,
2007, 49-15
2008 55-7
I believe a running clock in every game was a much greater reason Paintsville chose to drop(ran) out of the Apple Bow. Every day or so I go by the Apple Barrel that sits in the JC locker room I am sure anytime Paintsville want a chance to get it back JC would work something out.

TigerBlues when you made this post you much have had to much to drink. If you call a 24-12 cruising? What I saw was Paintsville' Offense dominate LCA's defense up to the point where Belcher pulled up with the injury. If Blecher had not gotten hurt I believe Paintsville would have put a running clock on LCA. However, from that point on in the game LCA became the aggressive if not dominate team on the field. If Paitsville have not gotten the turn over midway though the 4th period the outcome would have been put in danger.

I do agree with you that Lemaster play was huge in the outcome of the game.

To say LCA is a good team is a stretch.

I though Paintsville did a good job of getting all of his play maker involved in the game.

I like the way Paintsville attacked the outside of LCA defense with the run and pass.

But most of all I love how Cash played. He was the X factor in the game once Belcher when out.
if belcher dont pulll ham string on the long run it would of been a runnig clock , kash put some bone crushing hits on lca they keep trying to tackle him high looked like he dissabled half of lca kids on the sidelines . good game and good win for the tigers . i think the hole paintsville deff should get credit .
Another good win.
Don Carlo Wrote:That shit stinch left when you did you fat ass drunk. Just calm down and take you another sip you'd hate to end up back in the padded room.

Wow!? I thought the Paintsville/Johnson Central feud had slowed down?
Eagle84 Wrote:This is Me,
2004, 48-6,
2005, 50-6,
2006, 56-6,
2007, 49-15
2008 55-7
I believe a running clock in every game was a much greater reason Paintsville chose to drop(ran) out of the Apple Bow. Every day or so I go by the Apple Barrel that sits in the JC locker room I am sure anytime Paintsville want a chance to get it back JC would work something out.

TigerBlues when you made this post you much have had to much to drink. If you call a 24-12 cruising? What I saw was Paintsville' Offense dominate LCA's defense up to the point where Belcher pulled up with the injury. If Blecher had not gotten hurt I believe Paintsville would have put a running clock on LCA. However, from that point on in the game LCA became the aggressive if not dominate team on the field. If Paitsville have not gotten the turn over midway though the 4th period the outcome would have been put in danger.

I do agree with you that Lemaster play was huge in the outcome of the game.

To say LCA is a good team is a stretch.

I though Paintsville did a good job of getting all of his play maker involved in the game.

I like the way Paintsville attacked the outside of LCA defense with the run and pass.

But most of all I love how Cash played. He was the X factor in the game once Belcher when out.

First things first, I haven't had a gin and tonic since last week and wanted to clear that up. Secondly Paintsville did cruise to the win, just ask Bruce Wayne he will tell you all that scintillating insight he had on the game.
But since you brought up if LCA scores he or there it could have been a different outcome don't forget the three td's Paintsville had called back especially the one when Kash was two yards into the endzone that was called a touchback. All these if ands or but doesn't matter except for stats but bottom line LCA could not stop Paintsville all night until Damion came out but it still was a cruise to a win.
Any way you want to slice this, this is a VERY good win for Paintsville !!!

Nice to see you guys playing good football again !!!

:Thumbs:
1. Good win for Paintsville
2. LCA is very far from a good team. A worse first half than they played you will never ever see.
3. Paintsville is improving. Paintsville vs. Fairview should be a dandy and tell us more about both of those teams.

:popcorn:
jetpilot Wrote:1. Good win for Paintsville
2. LCA is very far from a good team. A worse first half than they played you will never ever see.
3. Paintsville is improving. Paintsville vs. Fairview should be a dandy and tell us more about both of those teams.

:popcorn:

You stated in a different thread LCA would win by 7 and said they were decent but continue to use Pikeville as a gauge against the teams with one loss and Pikeville was the team that made those losses happen, I'm just wondering how the definitions vary between what you have said.
TigerBlues Wrote:You stated in a different thread LCA would win by 7 and said they were decent but continue to use Pikeville as a gauge against the teams with one loss and Pikeville was the team that made those losses happen, I'm just wondering how the definitions vary between what you have said.

TB, not using Pikeville as a gauge at all. This game was simply a combination of Paintsville being better than I thought and LCA turning out to be a bad team. But like I said Paintsville is getting better and I wouldn't have given them much chance to beat Fairview before but now the Tigers are probably the favorites against them at home. Paintsville has gone from not having much hope in the playoffs to becoming a dangerous team IMHO. Good luck to the Tigers unless they play the Panthers again which is starting to look likely!:popcorn:Confusedinglepar:flame::biggrin:
jetpilot Wrote:TB, not using Pikeville as a gauge at all. This game was simply a combination of Paintsville being better than I thought and LCA turning out to be a bad team. But like I said Paintsville is getting better and I wouldn't have given them much chance to beat Fairview before but now the Tigers are probably the favorites against them at home. Paintsville has gone from not having much hope in the playoffs to becoming a dangerous team IMHO. Good luck to the Tigers unless they play the Panthers again which is starting to look likely!:popcorn:Confusedinglepar:flame::biggrin:

I thought LCA was a good team from what I saw, they put up 27 on Frankfort and had the lead going into the 4th qtr and should have won but that's football. The turnovers were a result of pressure on the QB from the D Line and the DB's playing the receivers. My observation was the Tigers had prepared very well for the game and credit the coaches for that but every single Tiger knew their job and did it well, I think honestly LCA took Paintsville lightly but were physically dominated and there were some big time hitting going on and they were not prepared for that but LCA is a good football team and we will see how they perform the rest of the way.
TigerBlues Wrote:I thought LCA was a good team from what I saw, they put up 27 on Frankfort and had the lead going into the 4th qtr and should have won but that's football. The turnovers were a result of pressure on the QB from the D Line and the DB's playing the receivers. My observation was the Tigers had prepared very well for the game and credit the coaches for that but every single Tiger knew their job and did it well, I think honestly LCA took Paintsville lightly but were physically dominated and there were some big time hitting going on and they were not prepared for that but LCA is a good football team and we will see how they perform the rest of the way.

We usually agree but Frankfort had half their team out and put up 47 and about 500 yards on LCA. There was one good team on the field the other night and it was not LCA. We will bet one beverage of your choice if they have a decent season or any kind of playoff run. :argue:

:biggrin: