Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Team
How is your team looking this year?
Does anybody have anything to say about the upcoming basketball season about THEIR team.
Sheldon Clark is going to come in off the radar but I look for them to turn some heads with their young talent
Sheldon Cark will get spanked by alot of region teams
I see Pikeville going pretty far this year...good luck Panthers!!!
SCHS is probably gonna hold some huge surprises. iI don't know how far they'll get, but I know they'll do MUCH better than the last 2 years, but just wait until 07-08 season, thats when you should expect some serious dominance
I'm originally from Corbin, I'm not sure what exactly they have this year besides Josh Crawford, but I wish them the best.
xfca_cheerx Wrote:SCHS is probably gonna hold some huge surprises. iI don't know how far they'll get, but I know they'll do MUCH better than the last 2 years, but just wait until 07-08 season, thats when you should expect some serious dominance

Actually, Im doubtin it. They could be a little better. But sayin theyre gonna do better than Spud and BMay. Not what im thinkin. The records with them werent good. But I dont see this years team doin MUCH better. And i wouldnt quite say dominance. You still will have the fantastic teams from Paintsville and JC. Anything can happen, sure. But dominance. Not likely.
I think Magoffin is going to be good this year!! The boys have been working really hard and look good !!