Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England Fans.....
Confusednicker:

Belicheck and Brady are done.
After tonight game I would say that Brady is done. This is the worst I've seen him play. Time for the pats to start looking for a new Qb.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I don't think he's done, just a down team as a whole.
Don't have no one to throw too, lost our center..
Plus KC just had a heck of a game. Maybe they shouldn't be overlooked.
panther nation Wrote:After tonight game I would say that Brady is done. This is the worst I've seen him play. Time for the pats to start looking for a new Qb.

Brady is the least of their problem.

He has always been able to be the glue that holds the Patriots together and this team really needs more than that now.

When the Patriots had bad WRs - he threw touchdowns to what they had.
When there was no running game - he made do with a short passing game.
He's taken pay cuts so that they can afford a defense.

Now... The Pats let go of Welker and declared Danny Amendola his replacement. Amendola is a waste of space.
Gronk is a fraction of what he used to be prior to his injuries.
Hernandez is in jail.
Heck, their best wide receiver is Edelman. A few years ago he was on their depth chart as a defensive back!

They can't run the ball, they can't protect Brady and they can't stop anyone with a half-decent offense.

A quarterback change is the last thing this team needs.
Brady is going downhill with age. His offensive line sucks now, Solder is the only good starter, nothing like he had between 2001-2008. Pats have always tried to work no-names into their wide receiver corps and this year it's not paying dividends. Edelman, Dobson, Amendola, LaFell and Thompkins are WR2 or WR3 at best on most other NFL rosters. They have 2 good backs in Vereen and Ridley but no one to block for them. The defense only has Wilfork, Mayo and a declining Revis, the Pats are staring a record between 5-11 and 8-8 in the eye.
The Patriots will screw around and win some games...
but this is the worst Patriot team in a long time.

If they mess around and make the playoffs it will be because of Bill and Tom - no doubts about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I don't see the Patriots going anywhere with that OL. Welker, Hernandez, Blount, Mankins. You just can't unload that kind of talent and expect to compete. Furthrmore, there is no improvement in the OL from game 1 to Game 4. Even Belichek's magic wand will not get this squad into the playoffs.

The Patriots have been winning on the cheap for a long time. It has finally come to bite them!
If I'm Brady, I seriously consider retiring or asking for a trade. A mobile QB is a better fit with a lin that cannot run or pass block.
Pick6 Wrote:I don't see the Patriots going anywhere with that OL. Welker, Hernandez, Blount, Mankins. You just can't unload that kind of talent and expect to compete. Furthrmore, there is no improvement in the OL from game 1 to Game 4. Even Belichek's magic wand will not get this squad into the playoffs.

The Patriots have been winning on the cheap for a long time. It has finally come to bite them!

This sums it up.

They don't pay ANYONE.

Welker leads the league in receptions and they didn't want to pay him.
Mankins was the anchor of that O-Line... he almost sues to get paid, they pay him what he's worth and then trade him for a backup TE and a late draft pick so someone else can foot the bill.

They have no deep threat and no line to run block or protect long enough for things to develop. Their only hope is to go back to the quick hitters and screens. They're predictable and it's gonna be a long season.
zaga_fan Wrote:Brady is the least of their problem.

He has always been able to be the glue that holds the Patriots together and this team really needs more than that now.

When the Patriots had bad WRs - he threw touchdowns to what they had.
When there was no running game - he made do with a short passing game.
He's taken pay cuts so that they can afford a defense.

Now... The Pats let go of Welker and declared Danny Amendola his replacement. Amendola is a waste of space.
Gronk is a fraction of what he used to be prior to his injuries.
Hernandez is in jail.
Heck, their best wide receiver is Edelman. A few years ago he was on their depth chart as a defensive back!

They can't run the ball, they can't protect Brady and they can't stop anyone with a half-decent offense.

A quarterback change is the last thing this team needs.

Even glue doesn't stick forever.

Brady has looked bad for the past couple of seasons. Forget the numbers, he is slowly dying and if he doesn't retire soon he'll just be considered one of those guys that hung around to long.

Belicheck hasn't done anything since they made him quit cheating.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I don't know what you're talking about "upthebutt" (but) I can tell you Brady is an automatic hall of famer either way.

Can't say that about flaccid Flacco.
I'm going to stick with my guns, and say Pats win their division and make the playoffs.
The problem with Brady is what the Payton and the Bronco done to him last year in the AFC championship game.

Remember Payton and "Omaha"!!!Confusednicker:
Wish I could fine the youtube vid. Of it funny as hell!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Even glue doesn't stick forever.

Brady has looked bad for the past couple of seasons. Forget the numbers, he is slowly dying and if he doesn't retire soon he'll just be considered one of those guys that hung around to long.

Belicheck hasn't done anything since they made him quit cheating.

[Image: http://www.therossman.com/mail/images/troll.jpg]
I would just like to mention that the Pats are leading the division and Tom is spreading it around like he always does.
Cough cough...
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Brady is going downhill with age. His offensive line sucks now, Solder is the only good starter, nothing like he had between 2001-2008. Pats have always tried to work no-names into their wide receiver corps and this year it's not paying dividends. Edelman, Dobson, Amendola, LaFell and Thompkins are WR2 or WR3 at best on most other NFL rosters. They have 2 good backs in Vereen and Ridley but no one to block for them. The defense only has Wilfork, Mayo and a declining Revis, the Pats are staring a record between 5-11 and 8-8 in the eye.

Said that earlier in the year, took it back in another thread. I think I posted that the week before the Pats annihilated the Bengals. I was pretty dang wrong.