Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
88.89%
Fleming County
11.11%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Fleming County 10/3
Thoughts/Predictions
CUPCAKE CENTRAL! Devils roll into flemingsburg and skin the panthers by as many as they please.... 38-7 Russell. Russell must continue to improve on execution and continuity, two things that were so much apart of Ivan's success. The young devils are on the right track though much improved from the last few years.
I'm just glad we're not afraid to pass on 1st down anymore and not as predictable.
West Carter was no cupcake and neither is Fleming. Fleming just put a running clock on Lewis County. Russell is not good enough to take any team lightly.
REDDEVILMANIAC127 Wrote:CUPCAKE CENTRAL! Devils roll into flemingsburg and skin the panthers by as many as they please.... 38-7 Russell. Russell must continue to improve on execution and continuity, two things that were so much apart of Ivan's success. The young devils are on the right track though much improved from the last few years.

I think that is what Lucasville Valley thought coming in. You will find out Fleming is no cupcake this year!
I think this will be a close game
The way Fleming has played says this is anybody's game.
Lucasville valley??? Lewis County??? I know Russell has been down the past 6 or 7 years but I believe a win at Ashland means a 100x more than running a clock against Lewis county or a win against the valley Indians. Russell just needs to make sure they use this game to get better and prepare for a district title showdown with Mason.
I like Russell by a score. This is not the Flemming Co of the last few years. They gave Lucasville Valley and their 34 game regular season win streak all they wanted. This should be a pretty good ball game.
Russell 28

Fleming County 14
I feel like Russell will underestimate how good this Fleming team is! That's a LONG ride home if they don't show up to play.
From the practices I've heard about Russell isn't overlooking anyone. That's what I've been hearing from the kids at the gym.
Russell by 12. They are beginning to play really well.
Forcast calls for rain, does this help Russell since Flemings a passing team. It would have to I would think
Russell 27
Fleming Co 13
Russell 35
Fleming County 21
Fleming Co's field has not weather well over tha past few weeks and it could be a very sloppy track tonight. IF they can throw the ball they can keep it close. if not Russell wins by 2-3 TD's or more.
REDDEVILMANIAC127 Wrote:Lucasville valley??? Lewis County??? I know Russell has been down the past 6 or 7 years but I believe a win at Ashland means a 100x more than running a clock against Lewis county or a win against the valley Indians. Russell just needs to make sure they use this game to get better and prepare for a district title showdown with Mason.

11-1-0

D. Crabtree

12-1-0

D. Crabtree

12-1-0

D. Crabtree

8-2-0

D. Crabtree

7-3-0

D. CRABTREE

5-5-0

D. CRABTREE

4-6-0

D. CRABTREE

5-5-0

11-2-0

D. CRABTREE

7-3-0

Valley looks pretty impresive to me.
Valley has been very good the last few years. Fleming is hoping Russell has the same mentality as RedDevilManiac