[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
One heck of a game that for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
This would have been a fun one to attend
Two very evenly matched teams.
Whitley lead at the half.
Knox completely abandoned there game plan in the second half and starting running and overpowering Whitley up front. Woods had another good night. Threw the ball all over the place and scrambled fairly easily.

Overall, a decent showing, but I never thought id see Knox come in to Whitley and pull a win out. Been a long time but things change.
Hats off to Whitley County!! This was a good hard fought win. For KC, Whitley needs to hold their heads up they played on hell of a game and came whithin a hair of the upset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Woods is one heck of a player. This kid can run and throw the ball as any Qb in Southren Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
hey whitley don't give up on coach Chappell, you just played a mountain top 10 to the wire
Sounds like a great game!!

Congratulations Panthers!!
Whitley made a lot of plays tonight and continued to get better. Whitley was much more physical than past games. Now close the book on this one and let's win out!!!!!
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Whitley made a lot of plays tonight and continued to get better. Whitley was much more physical than past games. Now close the book on this one and let's win out!!!!!

Colonels still moving in the right direction :Cheerlead:Clap:
panther nation Wrote:Woods is one heck of a player. This kid can run and throw the ball as any Qb in Southren Kentucky.

I like how he runs around in circles and still knows where his receivers are Confusednicker:
Only 3 games matter in the regular season.
Consider these practice.
^^
Very true got that head on a swivel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
From this game I would say Whitley has a very good chance of winning their district this year. As long as woods stays healthy. Harlan county will have a hard time with him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
HC better watch out for this bunch..
CentreColonel Wrote:This would have been a fun one to attend

it was Smile
panther nation Wrote:From this game I would say Whitley has a very good chance of winning their district this year. As long as woods stays healthy. Harlan county will have a hard time with him.

I think they have a chance for sure. even though they lost you can see improvement each week.
Woods is a human highlight real.
I said Whitley had a shot for sure...:popcorn:
In the end Knox decide they could use that big o-line and run behind it. Proved to be the differance in the game. WC is getting better each game. Glad we played this week and not 2 or 3 weeks from now, could have been a different out come then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
officials were bad for both teams but how can you have an official that wife works at KC officiate the game that is just not right. Again the ref's were just plain bad and the non calls hurt both teams but some one that helps KC youth programs and wife teaches at KC is calling this game is not right. This is ridiculous. I like Gary Harris but to assign this crew the game was a poor choice. Gary is the assigning SecretaryBtw. Just not right. There was some very bad none calls but if Whitley would have played a little better D and cut out the turn overs they would have won.
Luke Woods looks like Fran Tarkington scrambling around, the kid can play...The Colonels are getting better and there are wins coming...
Who was the officials?
64SUR Wrote:I said Whitley had a shot for sure...:popcorn:

you pick against them :dontthink:ChairHit::gtfo:
OldJacket Wrote:Luke Woods looks like Fran Tarkington scrambling around, the kid can play...The Colonels are getting better and there are wins coming...

he always reminds me of Fran too and is an exciting player.The Colonels have went through the gauntlet while improving.I think the rest of their schedule will have trouble with them.
Is Luke, Darrell son that coaches at Williamsbutg ?
Coach woods that was the OC for Jim black at Williamsbutg ?
I think his name is Darrell .. Sorry
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is Luke, Darrell son that coaches at Williamsbutg ?

yes.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Who was the officials?

I'm not sure who they were ,and not complaining about them in this game ,but I think this area could use some differen't ones because a lot of them either seemed biased or don't know what they are doing Smile