1991#8 and bucslover68
Here kitty kitty!:devilflam

:biggrin:
:notbad: Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Here kitty kitty!:devilflam

:hilarious:
:biglmao:

If anyone knows them personally, might want to make sure they're OK !!
JP, normally I would say to chill out and let's just take the W, but after OVER A DECADE, I say you have a 48 pass to wreak havoc on any and all challengers. :Thumbs:
oneijoe Wrote::biglmao:

If anyone knows them personally, might want to make sure they're OK !!
They are ok.
Panther Thunder Wrote:JP, normally I would say to chill out and let's just take the W, but after OVER A DECADE, I say you have a 48 pass to wreak havoc on any and all challengers. :Thumbs:

I hear what you are saying. Really disappointed to not get their take on the game, and calling them out to make sure they're ok.:biggrin:
When Bucslover got to the game he said he was going on about 2 hours of sleep after working The night before. 1991, I talked to him after the game. I'm sure you'll hear from him tomorrow as well.
Oh I'm fine, lots of things played into effect tonight...The first was Belfry played Horrible...2 pikeville didn't...The Refs missed a lot of Holding calls, we got away with some to...The biggest was how the Deffensive Line of Pikeville took out the legs of our Lineman, Refs didn't call that a Deffensive lineman cannot hit an offensive Lineman below the knees...they were all night, I even seen one play when Our QB made the long run one of our lineman was running down field and a pikeville Deffensive player ran behind him and hit him below the knees..so that tells me one thing Coach Mac Is a dirty prick, Will I say pikeville is a better team than Belfry no cause they are not..And you guys know that...But the reality is they were last night with a little help...Our QB needs to make better reads, our line blocked, our HB's did not..the QB gave the ball to the FB when he should've Kept it around the end and kept it when he should've handed it off..All that is just my opinion you guys won, Congratulations,
Knowing bucslover from PMC...I think he'll live. And thrive.
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Oh I'm fine, lots of things played into effect tonight...The first was Belfry played Horrible...2 pikeville didn't...The Refs missed a lot of Holding calls, we got away with some to...The biggest was how the Deffensive Line of Pikeville took out the legs of our Lineman, Refs didn't call that a Deffensive lineman cannot hit an offensive Lineman below the knees...they were all night, I even seen one play when Our QB made the long run one of our lineman was running down field and a pikeville Deffensive player ran behind him and hit him below the knees..so that tells me one thing Coach Mac Is a dirty prick, Will I say pikeville is a better team than Belfry no cause they are not..And you guys know that...But the reality is they were last night with a little help...Our QB needs to make better reads, our line blocked, our HB's did not..the QB gave the ball to the FB when he should've Kept it around the end and kept it when he should've handed it off..All that is just my opinion you guys won, Congratulations,
Piss off 1991. Coach Mac is a dirty prick? Lol. Salty much? Pikeville straight up spanked that a@@. At least one of the unsportsmanlike penalties on Pikeville was directly provoked, no offsetting penalty called. We could argue penalties for years after every game. Some get called and some get missed, both ways. Bottom line is, Pikeville's line wasn't the little pushover you expected, Coach Mac and staff executed an almost flawless gameplan, and most importantly, Pikeville's players played with no fear. The moment was not too big for them, and they protected their house. I'm going to attribute your more than normal saltiness to a lack of sleep or something like that. Because anyone and everyone will say Coach Mac is a class act.
Diogenes Wrote:Knowing bucslover from PMC...I think he'll live. And thrive.

No doubt. Just not yet.:biggrin:
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Oh I'm fine, lots of things played into effect tonight...The first was Belfry played Horrible...2 pikeville didn't...The Refs missed a lot of Holding calls, we got away with some to...The biggest was how the Deffensive Line of Pikeville took out the legs of our Lineman, Refs didn't call that a Deffensive lineman cannot hit an offensive Lineman below the knees...they were all night, I even seen one play when Our QB made the long run one of our lineman was running down field and a pikeville Deffensive player ran behind him and hit him below the knees..so that tells me one thing Coach Mac Is a dirty prick, Will I say pikeville is a better team than Belfry no cause they are not..And you guys know that...But the reality is they were last night with a little help...Our QB needs to make better reads, our line blocked, our HB's did not..the QB gave the ball to the FB when he should've Kept it around the end and kept it when he should've handed it off..All that is just my opinion you guys won, Congratulations,

Lots of name calling and excuses '91? Really? And I know Pikeville is better, I saw them prove it on the field last night. Pikeville had a lot of penalties in the game, some very costly. Don't know how you missed all of them. Probably because we weren't watching the same game evidently.
Belfry was not the best team last year either.....just sayin. Play that game in the dry and Wayne beats them 3 TD.
Fact is, Pikeville got behind the chain at moments that would have devastated any other team, but they overcame. Totally agree, jet. Can't wait to see the stats on this one.
Lilly Wrote:Belfry was not the best team last year either.....just sayin. Play that game in the dry and Wayne beats them 3 TD.

Cry much?

For a small fee I'll let you come stroke my trophy for a little but if it would make you feel better.
Lilly Wrote:Belfry was not the best team last year either.....just sayin. Play that game in the dry and Wayne beats them 3 TD.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas. Wrong as usual. Congrats Pikeville on an outstanding win. Belfry will rebound, make a run we should all be used to by now, and possibly bring home another ring. You should stick to basketball Lilly
You have to be the biggest dumb ass on this site.
If one of Belfry's players deliberately took the knees out of an opposing player Coach Haywood would pull them out. Pikeville did it all night long, spank that ass we had 3 TDs called back for personalities that Pikeville was doing all night long...Coach Mac is far from a class act and I tell him to his face that he is a dirty prick..You won but had help, Your ends and Corners came up and made plays, any other officiating crew would've called it, But this One did not...I'm not salty, Not salty at all I was asked my take and there ya have it...
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:If one of Belfry's players deliberately took the knees out of an opposing player Coach Haywood would pull them out. Pikeville did it all night long, spank that ass we had 3 TDs called back for personalities that Pikeville was doing all night long...Coach Mac is far from a class act and I tell him to his face that he is a dirty prick..You won but had help, Your ends and Corners came up and made plays, any other officiating crew would've called it, But this One did not...I'm not salty, Not salty at all I was asked my take and there ya have it...

Now you're just making stuff up. You need to go back to bed.
Don Carlo Wrote:You have to be the biggest dumb ass on this site.

You got the big part right and it's no secret that I hide who I am, Your more than welcome to say this to my face...Pikeville had help last night, and what costly penalties did pikeville have, I can't recall any TDs called back, And I was watching our Oline and wandering if they would have season ending knee injuries because of a prick for a coach tells his boys to hit them there..see I know people in your program, I know what I'm talking about..Yep Pikeville just won their state Championship, to bad there isn't a trophy for beating Belfry, just bragging rights for a year..but come December let's see who is holding a trophy, and again you can say you beat the 3A state Champs...by you did it with dirty play
[quote=jetpilot]Now you're just making stuff up. You need to go back to bed.[/QUOTE
I'm sorry your right. It was two....my bad
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:[quote=jetpilot]Now you're just making stuff up. You need to go back to bed.[/QUOTE
I'm sorry your right. It was two....my bad

And one didn't cost them points. And the bad call on Pikeville got Belfry 15 yards closer right before halftime when they scored with a few seconds left. Again, Pikeville had many costly penalties in the game. You are just making yourself look bad blaming it on calls and no-calls. Not one other person thinks that had any bearing on the game. Which of course it didn't. And Pikeville played dirty? Laughable. Hopefully the kids don't try to kid themselves like you and will learn from this loss and not make excuses.
I'm happy for Pikeville but like I said in another thread, if this game was played 10 times this year, Belfry would win 9 of them. IMO
VoR_58 Wrote:I'm happy for Pikeville but like I said in another thread, if this game was played 10 times this year, Belfry would win 9 of them. IMO

It's your opinion. Here's another of your recent opinions:

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...tcount=126
What? Belfry should be the last team complaining about going low on players
Looks like buclover68 slept in today.:yikes:
:devilflam

jetpilot Wrote:Looks like buclover68 slept in today.:yikes:
:devilflam

No, bucslover just keeping it all in perspective and not really sure how my name got into a thread title, but it's all good.
bucslover68 Wrote:No, bucslover just keeping it all in perspective and not really sure how my name got into a thread title, but it's all good.

Just checking on you because you weren't on here to give your take on the game last night. But it is all good and all in fun.:argue:
jetpilot Wrote:Just checking on you because you weren't on here to give your take on the game last night. But it is all good and all in fun.:argue:

It is all good. I talked about 2 and a half hours about the game last night lol so not a lot to say, but that Pikeville played "Belfry football" against the Pirates and just like it normally works for Belfry, it worked real well for PHS last night...when my wife and I were pulling in to the parking lot last night, Coach Mac was getting out of his vehicle and I spoke to him and wished him good luck...He asked me about my folks and small talk...After the game I got to see Dan and Geri(sp) and congratulated them .... I love ole 1991 but talking about Mac is not the way to go...Pikeville is lucky to have him.