Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Paintsville 9/19
Predictions? I'm taking the Tigers in this match up by 3 TDs.
The KHSAA scoreboard only goes back to 1998.... I could only find two times that Allen Central has beat Paintsville, both times were AT Allen Central.

2009: 14-34
2011: 25-30

Has Allen Central ever won AT Paintsville?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I don't believe they have but I may be wrong. I'll try to find out and update if I do.
Paintsville 52
Allen Central 16
Paintsville is back on track. They win by 20.
Paintsville should roll in this one.

Paintsville - 43

Allen Central - 7
Paintsville makes the right calls and wins but Allen Central plays hard

Tigers 45
Rebels 20
Tigers roll

Any word on Hendricks and his eligibility?
I haven't heard any updates on his eligibility. Hopefully it will be soon. Seems like a good kid.
50-20 Tigers.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Any word on Hendricks and his eligibility?

Papers arrived at KHSAA Thursday.
Paintsville
This is me Wrote:Papers arrived at KHSAA Thursday.

TigerFan3 Wrote:I haven't heard any updates on his eligibility. Hopefully it will be soon. Seems like a good kid.

Its odd for me. I just cant figure out why the kid keeps jumping from school to school. Nobody that I have spoken with have a nevstive thing to say about him, outside of the topix fiasco between some of his people and the Cabel people, but that all bs imo. Ive spoken to several area coaches that have had the young man in camps, classrooms, game and practices and they all say he is a good kid. Which is odd because 9 times out of 10, when you get a kid going from school to school, there are some issues that causedhim to leave in the first place.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Its odd for me. I just cant figure out why the kid keeps jumping from school to school. Nobody that I have spoken with have a nevstive thing to say about him, outside of the topix fiasco between some of his people and the Cabel people, but that all bs imo. Ive spoken to several area coaches that have had the young man in camps, classrooms, game and practices and they all say he is a good kid. Which is odd because 9 times out of 10, when you get a kid going from school to school, there are some issues that causedhim to leave in the first place.

He seems to be a good kid.. Like I said on another post .Its a different situation..
This is me Wrote:He seems to be a good kid.. Like I said on another post .Its a different situation..

It always is.
Well, I was very wrong about this Paintsville team. But they should win this one.
Paintsville , By as much as they want ....
Allen Central. Running clock after 3
Paintsville by as many as they want.
Head coach Dallas Hopkins goes for his 100th career win as the Rebels head coach. The teams responds and rewards Coach Hopkins with upset win over the Tigers.
Painstville 42
Allen Central 06

:ChairHit:
Why aren't we submitting any stats this season to the KHSAA? Isn't there a fine now for schools who doesn't submit their stats weekly?
Paintsville 56

Allen Central 6
jim rome Wrote:Head coach Dallas Hopkins goes for his 100th career win as the Rebels head coach. The teams responds and rewards Coach Hopkins with upset win over the Tigers.

Jeremy Hall is the head coach at Allen Central?
:ChairHit:
Tiger Fever Wrote:Why aren't we submitting any stats this season to the KHSAA? Isn't there a fine now for schools who doesn't submit their stats weekly?

Thats what i was told. JC is even up to date...c'mon man!
Paintsville wins with a running clock
jetpilot Wrote:It always is.

Yes it is:biglmao: