Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Harlan County 9\19
Thoughts and predictions :welcome:
This young JC team has looked pretty good in the first three games of the season...

I would like to see the JC varsity have to play 4 hard quarters of football. It will only make the team better. Let's be honest.... Fairland, Mastery Charter North and Perry Co. Central didn't really test this young JC squad. All three games were decided in the 1st half.

I think Harlan County wants to prove that the 2nd qtr. running clock from last season was a fluke. But I don't think they are able to hang around with JC for too long. JC puts this game away late in the 3rd qtr.

On a side note..... does Harlan County have any High Wall areas or fenced in areas around the stadium. I think Tyler Pack is gonna leave a JC football in every stadium they visit this season.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Out of Respect for Granny Bear.

Johnson Central 35
Harlan County 21

:please:
Well, we are injury ridden again this year, but this won't be a cake walk!!

Pulp Fiction Wrote:This young JC team has looked pretty good in the first three games of the season...

I would like to see the JC varsity have to play 4 hard quarters of football. It will only make the team better. Let's be honest.... Fairland, Mastery Charter North and Perry Co. Central didn't really test this young JC squad. All three games were decided in the 1st half.

I think Harlan County wants to prove that the 2nd qtr. running clock from last season was a fluke. But I don't think they are able to hang around with JC for too long. JC puts this game away late in the 3rd qtr.

On a side note..... does Harlan County have any High Wall areas or fenced in areas around the stadium. I think Tyler Pack is gonna leave a JC football in every stadium they visit this season.

No high walls or fences Pulp.. Let's see if he can put one in the river!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, we are injury ridden again this year, but this won't be a cake walk!!

No high walls or fences Pulp.. Let's see if he can put one in the river!!!

If it's possible for him to do it on a PAT.... I would say he can.
If the river is anywhere close to the stadium there may be a splashdown!!
Johnson Central will name the score in this game, another running clock.
Ramcat77 Wrote:Johnson Central will name the score in this game, another running clock.

I don't think that will happen in Harlan County. :dontthink
64SUR Wrote:I don't think that will happen in Harlan County. :dontthink

Well, I've been wrong several times this season already, so...
Jc big
Johnson Central with a running clock.
JC by 14.
Sitting on the visitor's side, going left to right, the river is probably within 100 yards of the end zone.
I would love to see the Bears get their feet under them and put a solid game together. This would be a good one for them to do that. Hopefully they come out mad and they show up to play. If bears come ready to play I say Bears 28-24. If not then they get another running clock put on them. Go Bears!!!
Seems like every body hateing on Harlan county and Ashland coach this year. I'm glad we got coach matney and his staff ,

Should be a good test for the young eagles. Harlan county has some real good size and home field should help the black bears ,
Johnson Central just little tad too much IMO.

Johnson Central - 34

Harlan County - 15
Good luck to the Black Bear players, safe travels to the JC Team and fans.
Harlan by a TD!
Jc 48
hc 12
KyRock Wrote:Harlan by a TD!

I can see you did not take your medication today.
Johnson Central 42
Harlan Co 21
eagles2011 Wrote:Seems like every body hateing on Harlan county and Ashland coach this year. I'm glad we got coach matney and his staff ,

Should be a good test for the young eagles. Harlan county has some real good size and home field should help the black bears ,

Nobody hating on Harlan County's coach. Just differences of opinions.

We do have some good size, and home field is ALWAYS good!! Unlike what some may think, the Bears will come out with heart and effort. I look forward to seeing a great game!!

Hope the cold weather holds out!!
I'm saying the Black Bears will be ready to play. We've had three freshmen at DB and Saftey so they shouldn't be freshmen anymore they've played enough back there to know. But at Knox we started a freshman at MLB and one on the line. At full week of practice and they should be ready to go.

If our OLine can control the line I'll take the Bears in a close one. JCs kicker could be the difference.

Hoping the Bears can get some motivation from the egg we layer at JC last year!

These kids have a ton of heart and love for one another they just have to play as an effective cohesive unit
For those Harlan County fans that made the trip to JC last year....

How long of a drive is it? I would like to see Harlan County's new stadium and hopefully see a good football game.
Johnson Central by 28
If Harlan Co. doesn't turn the ball over like they did last year 22-21 HC.
Running clock early in the first quarter
Classic trap game for a young Johnson Central team. Harlan has a lot to prove at home after their loss to the Golden Eagles last year. This is an important game for the Black Bears in turning this season around. A loss leading to a 1-4 start would be a tough pill to swallow. The Golden Eagles are off to an impressive start but a long bus ride into hostile territory could lead to an upset if they're not ready for the challenge.
Harlan will surprise every one Friday night.
Are those horses still in the lower lot? The kicker from JC may just hit one in the head during PAT Confusednicker: