Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 20 Ohio 3
Final
UK started out on fire then seemed to put it on cruise control.
Should have wont the game by 40 talent wise from what I seen on the field.

A win is a win, and I expected a 2 TD ball game, but after watching the game, UK was a lot better than that squad. Cant have another let down next week in Florida.

The real fun begins next Saturday.
Towels is keeping the ball to much on the option. You could tell after about his 12thcarry the running backs was getting irritated . Notice the only people that was picking him up was the other team.
UK getting fat on cupcakes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like BARNHEAD packed them in again today.
Great to see Boom Williams get his first TD. Kid is going to be special!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
UK gaining confidence with this win. Getting better every time they walk on the field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Nice to be 2-0, even if it is home wins against lesser teams. Going to the Swamp next Saturday will let us all see how these boys handle some adversity. The offense will have to cash in on every chance they get next week, missed opportunities that they had earlier today will cost them big time against Florida. UK has some weapons though, would like to see Williams get the ball more and for Timmons to get double digit catches again.
The Kentucky RBs an WRs are very young but very talented. The Dorian Baker block was awesome! Pat Towles looked good again today at QB. The major problem UK will have in SEC play will be the Offensive line. Miller was back in the line up today an Towles was sacked 5 times too. Miller is not a SEC linemen he couldn't start at any other SEC school! His man had 2.5 sacks today. I also don't like the Joker hold over Robinson as a starting WR or a Punt Returner! Demarco "Hands of Stone" Robinson will muff a punt or drop a key pass in a SEC game or fumble at a key time to cost UK a game! Robinson already has 4 dropped passes in 2 games. He couldn't catch the Clap in a Taiwanese cathouse! I like how the UK D played today! They played hard and the defensive backfield has really improved! I look for the D to keep improving as the season goes on!
I like Boom Williams. Braylon Heard is where its at though.

I don't think Jo Jo Kemp is the way to go. From what ive seen, I would put him 3rd on the depth chart, or maybe fourth depending on how well Clemons does.
Congrats to the Cats on the W. They've won the two we all anticipated them winning.

Next week will be a much better indicator of where this team stands. Hoping they leave it all out on the field next week. They'll have two weeks to recover before they face Vandy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Yep, next week will tell us a few things!!

I continue to be impressed with Towles!
I continue to be impressed with the progress this team is making. Yes we did beat 2 lesser teams but it was 2 lesser teams that we SHOULD beat, unlike before when we would get beat. I am looking forward to next week to see where this team stands against greater competition on the road.
With all the running backs we have, will that hurt us in getting Harris. We have at least 5 running backs right now that is seeing playing time. What are your guys thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good job cats
honestjchsfan Wrote:The Kentucky RBs an WRs are very young but very talented. The Dorian Baker block was awesome! Pat Towles looked good again today at QB. The major problem UK will have in SEC play will be the Offensive line. Miller was back in the line up today an Towles was sacked 5 times too. Miller is not a SEC linemen he couldn't start at any other SEC school! His man had 2.5 sacks today. I also don't like the Joker hold over Robinson as a starting WR or a Punt Returner! Demarco "Hands of Stone" Robinson will muff a punt or drop a key pass in a SEC game or fumble at a key time to cost UK a game! Robinson already has 4 dropped passes in 2 games. He couldn't catch the Clap in a Taiwanese cathouse! I like how the UK D played today! They played hard and the defensive backfield has really improved! I look for the D to keep improving as the season goes on!

Agree completely. UK's line is much improved but still has a long way to go. Ohio has a a good line but are no where near the SEC lineman KY will see. Robinson gives up on his route if he gets the least bit of contact. Still this if this is the biggest problems we have at this point we are much improved from last year.
cougarpride08 Wrote:With all the running backs we have, will that hurt us in getting Harris. We have at least 5 running backs right now that is seeing playing time. What are your guys thoughts?

Harris is so dang strong. So in addition to his speed, he has strength that he can bring to the table. I think he would be perfect for this UK team.