BGR Regional Power Rankings- WKY
1. Bowling Green
2. McCracken County
3. Mayfield
4. Warren Central
5. Caldwell County

Game of the Week:
Owensboro vs. Owensboro Catholic
I like the fact you had enough respect to put may field right behind mccracken county. You should see the maxpreps rankings. They moved mccrackens national ranking up a descent bit and knocked may fields way down. You would have thought may field lost to the sisters of the poor instead of a 1 point overtime loss on the road to a descent 6a team.
I ain't sure how good owensboro is this year but they could easily be in the top 5 if they are anything like last year then they should probably be in front of may field. The Caldwell fans will be pissed when they see you have may field in front of them especially with the loss.
Owensboro I think is in that next group of teams. They play OCath who is also in that next tier so we will get to see if they are legit.

Warren Central is the team really catching my eye this year.
I agree, EKUAlum05. Warren Central is the big unknown. They play a very good DeSales team Friday that beat them last year. IF Bowling Green breaks the record for consecutive wins, it will be against our #1 rival, Warren Central. Only fitting!
I think that is a pretty good accounting. Caldwell needs to print signs, "where's the D " this year.
Several good teams in that next group. Murray, Graves Co, Christian Co, OBoro, OB Cath, FSimpson, SWarren, Mad'ville, Russellville, Henderson Co.. Any of those could stake a claim for that 6-10 range.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think that is a pretty good accounting. Caldwell needs to print signs, "where's the D " this year.

I hope Caldwell is undefeated when may field gets them. I'm sure they will be with that schedule. I was thinking may field would be the underdog in that game, but the more I'm seeing the better I like the cards chances.
adopted purple Wrote:I agree, EKUAlum05. Warren Central is the big unknown. They play a very good DeSales team Friday that beat them last year. IF Bowling Green breaks the record for consecutive wins, it will be against our #1 rival, Warren Central. Only fitting!

No, BG would tie the streak against Barren Co. and then break it against Logan Co. Warren Central would be #52.

...but that is pretty wishful thinking when you consider BG still would have to beat St. X, Owensboro and McCallie to even get to that point. I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

I will take #3 as long as we are #1 in the state in Dec.
East Raider Wrote:No, BG would tie the streak against Barren Co. and then break it against Logan Co. Warren Central would be #52.

...but that is pretty wishful thinking when you consider BG still would have to beat St. X, Owensboro and McCallie to even get to that point. I wouldn't hold my breath on that happening.

I'm surprised they haven't lost in over 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if they won the next five games. They are all teams that they beat last year and have a chance at beating again. St. X and McCallie are both at home, but if McCallie is better than last year, it wouldn't matter where they play. They were the fastest team I think I have ever seen. It is wishful thinking, but you never know, somebody has to win!
They were good enough to take down might may field last year. And hang 41 on may field D.
And then turned around and lost to Murray. Besides ghost this ain't last year. The game will be at may field, and its hard to believe but Caldwell d appears to be worse than last year.
Mayfield won't lose at War Memorial.
The Murray game on the road worries me more than PT or Graves. The Tigers have a big, strong line and they're actually throwing the ball more this year.
Stay off the hooch when posting please. That ain't happening.