Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Bourbon Co. Sept. 5
Thoughts on this one? Bourbon rolls big over the Bobcats 55 - 6.
Hope the Bobcats can learn something from this game. I do not think it will be close, but if the Bobcats can learn adn improve it will be worth the beating. Bourbon by 14+
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bourbon- a lot
Breathitt- a little
Running clock game for Bourbon
Bourbon County 54
Breathitt County 07

GO BREATHITT. :Cheerlead
Bourbon by 18. They have to many athletes for Breathitt.
This game could get ugly in a hurry. I hope not, but the bobcats haven't shown me anything to make me think otherwise. Last year, Bourbon beat the Bobcats with a running clock, and it very well could happen again this year. The bobcats are young and inexperienced, and I see them having trouble with Bourbon's speed and experience. These young kids will improve as the season progresses, but I don't feel like the Bobcats have enough talent to hang with Bourbon. I hope I am wrong, but I see Bourbon winning 54-21.
Bourbon county
Two years ago this is a 3A shaping game, and #2 and #3 in the East... would have been a GREAT game.

But if you woulda told me one of these two teams would put a beating on the other in two seasons, I would've said Breathitt. It's a shame to see a traditional team fall. Bourbon may hang 60.
Breathitt gets THUMPED!!!
Would like to see this be a good game but I don't think that is going to be the case.
Hope to see a ground and pound offense from the Bobcats
blue rainbow Wrote:Breathitt gets THUMPED!!!

I knew you couldn't resist getting in a shot at the bobcats, but I am surprised it took you this long to do so. I am glad you are back!!!