Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 American citizens fighting for ISIS
nky Wrote:It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew," Navy Cmdr. Conrad Chun said, adding the president's visit marked the end of the ship's 10-month international deployment.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mission-acco...-whodunit/
Here's the part of the speech where he declared victory. I'll post the link to the whole speech, to save bandwidth, for you to read for yourself. He didn't limit anything to this one ship. He declared victory. Any 3rd grader can determine he what he was talking about.

Quote:ABOARD THE USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN (CNN) -- The following is an unedited transcript of President Bush's historic speech from the flight deck of the USS Lincoln, during which he declared an end to major combat in Iraq:

Thank you. Thank you all very much.

Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, my fellow Americans, major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.

And now our coalition is engaged in securing and reconstructing that country.

In this battle, we have fought for the cause of liberty and for the peace of the world. Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment, yet it is you, the members of the United States military, who achieved it. Your courage, your willingness to face danger for your country and for each other made this day possible.

Because of you our nation is more secure. Because of you the tyrant has fallen and Iraq is free.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was carried out with a combination of precision and speed and boldness the enemy did not expect and the world had not seen before.

From distant bases or ships at sea, we sent planes and missiles that could destroy an enemy division or strike a single bunker. Marines and soldiers charged to Baghdad across 350 miles of hostile ground in one of the swiftest advances of heavy arms in history.

You have shown the world the skill and the might of the American armed forces.

This nation thanks all of the members of our coalition who joined in a noble cause. We thank the armed forces of the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland who shared in the hardships of war. We thank all of the citizens of Iraq who welcomed our troops and joined in the liberation of their own country.

And tonight, I have a special word for Secretary Rumsfeld, for General Franks and for all the men and women who wear the uniform of the United States: America is grateful for a job well done.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/05/01/bush.tr...index.html
therealville Wrote:here's the part of the speech where he declared victory. I'll post the link to the whole speech, to save bandwidth, for you to read for yourself. He didn't limit anything to this one ship. He declared victory. Any 3rd grader can determine he what he was talking about.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/us/05/01/bush.tr...index.html

spiking the football
vector Wrote:spiking the football
The more I come here, the more ignorance I encounter. Is this site so full of ignorance that they can't see it? Do you notice how quiet they get, when they get thumped?
vector Wrote:white house idea

White House had banner printed since they could not do it on the ship. At the point the Iraqi government was toppled. It was time to deal with the upheaval. Winning the peace is never easy, bring a western style government to oppressed people is never easy especially with outside forces entering the battle field. Has President Obama done better?
nky Wrote:White House had banner printed since they could not do it on the ship. At the point the Iraqi government was toppled. It was time to deal with the upheaval. Winning the peace is never easy, bring a western style government to oppressed people is never easy especially with outside forces entering the battle field. Has President Obama done better?

what don't you get gov idea spiking football

Obama voted against the war in Iraq I believe history will show he was right
^^ History is about over.

The slaughter, persecution, and denigration of Christians in the Middle East and around the globe has a chilling resemblance to Gospel warnings of "signs of the end of the age," the Rev. Franklin Graham says.

In a post on the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association website, the evangelist — the association's president and CEO — notes "it seems the world is coming apart at the seams."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Frankli...r=ruvewnpd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ History is about over.

The slaughter, persecution, and denigration of Christians in the Middle East and around the globe has a chilling resemblance to Gospel warnings of "signs of the end of the age," the Rev. Franklin Graham says.

In a post on the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association website, the evangelist — the association's president and CEO — notes "it seems the world is coming apart at the seams."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Frankli...r=ruvewnpd

how about when hitler done all of his killing so you really don't know
Paul thought it was about over 2000 years ago. Christians have been predicting doomsday since they've been around. It's a good thing they weren't around in man's beginning, or they would have been preaching it for many 10's of thousands of years.
vector Wrote:what don't you get gov idea spiking football

Obama voted against the war in Iraq I believe history will show he was right

:HitWall:he wasn't in the Senate then. But his VP, and both Sec of States were. How did they vote? When President Obama took office he continued the war yet failed to heed the advice not to pull all forces out.
vector Wrote:how about when hitler done all of his killing so you really don't know

TheRealVille Wrote:Paul thought it was about over 2000 years ago. Christians have been predicting doomsday since they've been around. It's a good thing they weren't around in man's beginning, or they would have been preaching it for many 10's of thousands of years.

I know what I think and as you have obviously seen in my post, I know what Franklin Graham thinks. I also know world events are accelerating exponentially.
2 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]