Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Playoffs
How long, if ever, will it be before college football goes to a playoff system?? How many teams do you think will be in it??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If they ever decide to go to it I don't think it will happen for about 5-10 more years. I think there will only be 4 teams in it, because Coaches will not want to play a big extensive playoff where their players have more and more chances to get injured.
i hope they will do it, it would make it so much better, and i think it should go drom december to mid jan, with 32 teams, the top 32.
I think a playoff system would be great for college football, but the bowl games bring in so much money that I dont forsee a playoff system happening
Slamdown Wrote:I think a playoff system would be great for college football, but the bowl games bring in so much money that I dont forsee a playoff system happening

That's what people say, but my idea is to only have a 4 team (or 8) playoff system and still keep all the bowl games.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life