Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 key Notre Dame players dismissed amid investigation
the four players being investigated — wide receiver DaVaris Daniels, cornerback KeiVarae Russell, defensive lineman Ishaq Williams and linebacker Kendall Moore — have been dismissed from the school. Three have been starters, and Moore was considered at least a contributor. :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/notre-dame-...38579.html
Argh, every year we have to deal with ridiculous BS like this. Declan Sullivan, Te'o, Golson's suspension, and now this garbage
Notre Dame Confusednicker:

You make my bad days so much better.
Couldn't happen to a better team.. Until they join a conference in football I hope they never win another game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Couldn't happen to a better team.. Until they join a conference in football I hope they never win another game.

They are in partial-conference with the ACC.
^
Not in football their not. Until they join one in all sports I will never have any respect for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
In all honesty, it really should be a rule that you must be in a conference. It allows ND to schedule to easy when there ranked high to assure them good bowl games. We seen how that worked out with Alabama. It was a laughing stock.

ND just need to suck it up and play ball. Time to join a conference. They should have been in the big 10 since the beginning.
^^ schedule too easy..... WHAT!!!

Dude look at ND's schedule
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]