Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay vs Bell Grid Report
How'd they look?
It's like this bell offense done good and the d done good it was just laid back grid.
Not much of a game here. Bell offense looked really good, def needs some work but will get better. Off tackle, off tackle 10 yards a carry. Bell will see what it is all about next week.
Clay and bell both look weak on defense. Just sayin :Clap:
Yep Bobcats will be lucky to win a game. How did Corbin's D look? Just sayin
Bell looked good on offense. Their defense will need to get better and the will have all of the confidence in the Bobcat staff they will be ready to take on South Pitt next week.
Bell Co. looked real good on offense. Defense needs lot's of work.
what was the problem on defense ? Late, Poor tackling, Dline being pushed off ball ? what's the deal ?

I didn't get to so had to work
Objective Wrote:what was the problem on defense ? Late, Poor tackling, Dline being pushed off ball ? what's the deal ?

from what I saw. Bell missed a few tackles and could work on pass defense.they didn't get pushed off the ball and have a strong team that will get better as the season moves along.Clay County has potential too and didn't look bad.
Clay really needs to make some noise this year.
Objective Wrote:what was the problem on defense ? Late, Poor tackling, Dline being pushed off ball ? what's the deal ?

Lots of missed tackles. Most would have kept clay from gaining a yard. Looks like they still have some pieces to figure out on defense. I was hoping to see big #32 on defense. He is a heck of a force on defense. They really missed him last year on the field.

I noticed Caldwell did not play defense either. Could be a little sand bagging.