Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshmen: Prestonsburg 39, Pikeville 6
:
How can you call it a freshmen game when P-burg had sophs and jrs playing. The P-burg players running the chains said that I didnt. Coach J is ticked to say the least.
Typical P-burg.Rolleyes
congrats pburg
Way to go P-Burg!
PantherPride68 Wrote:How can you call it a freshmen game when P-burg had sophs and jrs playing. The P-burg players running the chains said that I didnt. Coach J is ticked to say the least.

Name those players that played that where sophmores and juniors ! If there where any Juniors playing than it would have been Mason Haywood, if there where any sophmores playing than its the sophmores that dont play kickoff or even play in Varsity games ! IF a player dosnt get to play Varsity than they do have the right to play JV and Freshman ! EVERY team does it !
so train are you happy that we canceled the other 2 games?
blackcat_student Wrote:Name those players that played that where sophmores and juniors ! If there where any Juniors playing than it would have been Mason Haywood, if there where any sophmores playing than its the sophmores that dont play kickoff or even play in Varsity games ! IF a player dosnt get to play Varsity than they do have the right to play JV and Freshman ! EVERY team does it !
Thanks, you just proved my point for me. WE brought freshmen and 8th graders under the understanding that P-burg was bringing the same. Instead we got P-burgs JV. Real classy move, course what do you expect from a "class orginization" like P-burg. Guess they were too scared to play our actual JV (which is why they cancelled on us twice the first time because theyre "field was to muddy" LOL!) so they claimed it was a freshmen/jr high scrimmage then brought theyre JV out, Panthers never forget Yall.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Thanks, you just proved my point for me. WE brought freshmen and 8th graders under the understanding that P-burg was bringing the same. Instead we got P-burgs JV. Real classy move, course what do you expect from a "class orginization" like P-burg. Guess they were too scared to play our actual JV (which is why they cancelled on us twice the first time because theyre "field was to muddy" LOL!) so they claimed it was a freshmen/jr high scrimmage then brought theyre JV out, Panthers never forget Yall.

it was not our jv..our jv is way bigger and better than that
Prestonsburg's Freshman has never practiced with the 8th grade team ! And when I said they brought 1 junior and a couple of sophmores ! I said "IF" they brought them I didnt say they brought those players ! Prestonsburg would have NO PROBLEM playing Pikeville JV ! But I wasnt attending the game ! I'm sure dfblackcat did though !
dfblackcat53 Wrote:it was not our jv..our jv is way bigger and better than that

They are not way bigger and better. You dress around 32 for varsity and 18 of them dressed this morning. Just makes the Pikeville kids better.
blackcat_student Wrote:Name those players that played that where sophmores and juniors ! If there where any Juniors playing than it would have been Mason Haywood, if there where any sophmores playing than its the sophmores that dont play kickoff or even play in Varsity games ! IF a player dosnt get to play Varsity than they do have the right to play JV and Freshman ! EVERY team does it !
I know for a fact Belfry doesn't do it.They only play freshman in freshman games win or lose periodTongueirateSho
cobra67 Wrote:I know for a fact Belfry doesn't do it.They only play freshman in freshman games win or lose periodTongueirateSho

Same can be said for JCHS as well!
The same 4 LCC.
cobra67 Wrote:I know for a fact Belfry doesn't do it.They only play freshman in freshman games win or lose periodTongueirateSho
that is because belfry is a class organization and p-burg never has been. dont compare yourselves to p-burg, your better than that.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:so train are you happy that we canceled the other 2 games?
we were under the impression that it was just freshman for p-burg. we brought 7th and 8th to play with our freshman. this probably wasnt the best move for p-burg considering that they are already on probabtion. but classy move to play juniors against 7th and 8th graders.
TRAIN85 Wrote:we were under the impression that it was just freshman for p-burg. we brought 7th and 8th to play with our freshman. this probably wasnt the best move for p-burg considering that they are already on probabtion. but classy move to play juniors against 7th and 8th graders.
Probation has nothing to do with playing JV against freshman...classless, yes.
What did you expect Train!
fox sports Wrote:Probation has nothing to do with playing JV against freshman...classless, yes.
What did you expect Train!

With them being on probation, and they knowingly played kids older than freshmen against the eighth graders, that is violation of KHSAA bylaws. And they were informed during the week that 8th graders would playing in the game. With the stipulation of having no infractions over their probation period, they would be in some hot water with the KHSAA if it makes it to Lexington.
I think that this needs to be closed so that it does not get out of hand.
i agree hillbilly and i actually expected nothing less from a classless group of ppl such as p-burg. they knowingly played those sophomores and juniors with no regards to the fact that they knew we were playing 7th and 8th graders.
TRAIN85 Wrote:we were under the impression that it was just freshman for p-burg. we brought 7th and 8th to play with our freshman. this probably wasnt the best move for p-burg considering that they are already on probabtion. but classy move to play juniors against 7th and 8th graders.
not very classy
good job prestonsburg freshmen
How do you all know that Prestonsburg played Juniors? HUH? You don't ! Prestonsburg has plenty of Freshman to fill a 11 player offense and defense ! Now I'm sure they played a couple of Sophmores that don't get to play JV! Now how did Pikeville play 7th & 8th graders when they where supposed to be playing in the Big Sandy Championship thing that was held @ Prestonsburg that day !
Pikeville Jr High didn't play in the Big Sandy deal and P-burg has 10 freshmen on their roster.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville Jr High didn't play in the Big Sandy deal and P-burg has 10 freshmen on their roster.

I hope your not looking at the roster off of blackcatfootball.com ! Cause if you are then thats real wrong ! Theres players that have joined since then and Varsity players that have quit since then ! They put that roster on there in Early July !
yeah..there were only freshmen and maybe 1 or 2 sophmores playing..you got spanked, stop trying to make excuses
someone please lock this thread its nothing but a fight between pikeville and prestonsburg supporters.
Cya Next Year P-burg we'll spank you....Again.
P-Villain! Wrote:Cya Next Year P-burg we'll spank you....Again.

Too bad we won't get to play :howdy:
Coach Cline Wrote:someone please lock this thread its nothing but a fight between pikeville and prestonsburg supporters.

Yeah, somone close this thread
I think this thread has ran its course.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com