•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Appeals KHSAA Football Realignment
Can you take a screen shot of Williamsburg response?
It probably said oh shi*. We don't want Hazard in our district.
PHSForever Wrote:Just clarifying it for anyone interested. I said before Pikeville doesn't run from whomever is on the schedule, it just irritates me people always think Pikeville is some kind of evil puppetmaster pulling strings behind the scenes.

The only person pulling the strings is Jetpilot. That is non debateable, do you realize that Feds Creek has the largest PAC contribution area in Southeast Ky? Look it up !
bac2369 Wrote:Can you take a screen shot of Williamsburg response?

Williamsburg did not submit a response.

Here is a link to all the schools responses.
http://portal.ksba.org/public/Meeting.as...cyTypeID=1
Click on "Compiled list of Responses"
It will show you what everyone said about the realignment.
TigerBlues Wrote:The only person pulling the strings is Jetpilot. That is non debateable, do you realize that Feds Creek has the largest PAC contribution area in Southeast Ky? Look it up !

Hurts me that you would even say this TB, and hate it even more that PT liked it. :insane: Now I will pull all my strings to make sure you never get hired in Feds Creek, so save face and gas money and don't bother going to their job fair.:redboxer:
Are we not over this yet?
jetpilot Wrote:Hurts me that you would even say this TB, and hate it even more that PT liked it. :insane: Now I will pull all my strings to make sure you never get hired in Feds Creek, so save face and gas money and don't bother going to their job fair.:redboxer:

:hilarious: Jetpilot I am networking furiously in the Feds Creek marketplace, interviews plus fiscal sobriety and beyond. I'm getting roots and house hunting in the corporate subdivision areas.
TigerBlues Wrote::hilarious: Jetpilot I am networking furiously in the Feds Creek marketplace, interviews plus fiscal sobriety and beyond. I'm getting roots and house hunting in the corporate subdivision areas.

Sorry TB, you are blackballed.:truestory:
It really does not matter if a team is in your district when the playoffs come around. I think Williamsburg's road in the playoffs got tougher. They will have to go through Pikeville or Hazard to get to the region title game. If I was Hazard I would want to be in 8 as well. Gives them the opportunity to play at home throughout the playoffs every other year. Williamsburg will not get that opportunity being in district 7 and in a even region.
I will say it till I am blue in the face!! Single A should play in 8 team regions and forget the district. It makes scheduling games much easier and take the top 4 in the playoffs. Taking one round out of the playoffs.
That is a crazy idea. That would have us play 7 class a teams on our schedule every year. That would only give us 3 chances to play out of class schools to get better.
The responses are before Hazard was put in district 7. It does not show after they were put in.
footballfever Wrote:The responses are before Hazard was put in district 7. It does not show after they were put in.
Because there was no survey for after the proposed realignment, only for prior. All that exists afterwards are any letters of appeal or complaint. For giggles, you really should go read the letters of support for Hazard being moved back to D8. Quite entertaining. Obvious D7 wanted them the heck out of there, especially Williamsburg. Those poor red headed stepchildren. You will get the joke reference if you read their letter. Lol
I knew the burg would definitely be in favor of the dawgs getting out of their district. They know this is their last shot at success for a while.
were Allen Cent. Hazard should be in with South Floyd Jenkins and Alen Cent
Harlan Lynn camp Pineville williamsburg.....Phelps Pikeville Paintsville Raceland Fairview one of the 4 deistrict would either have to have 5 teams and long bus rides.
I wish they would put the burg in our district this year along with Russellville and Frankfort. We can give those districts Fulton City and Fulton County in trade.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)