Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two statements that will determine your eternity
Matthew ch. 25 (KJV)
21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Matthew ch. 7 (KJV)
21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Just incase somebody doesn't know... anytime you see a Bible verse in Red, that means it was spoken by Jesus. That's why the King James Verison (KJV) is so important to use.

The Red underlined verses is what every person, that has ever lived in the history of time will hear when they are judged after this life is over.
Matthew Ch. 25 verse 21 (KJV) is what those people that have accpeted Jesus in their life will hear. For The Lord to tell somebody "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of Thy Lord. I love that this verse uses the word servant. That means we are below Jesus. We are supposed to serve Him. He is telling us that He is our creator. We will always be His servants... wether it's on his footstool or in Heaven, we are His servants.

The second verses I posted is what many people throughout time have doubted and not believed would happen... That God is real and that hell is a real place that real people will really go to that aren't saved.
Like Matthew ch. 7 verses 21, 22 and 23 (KJV) says
21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Iniquity: The quality of being unfair or evil; something that is unfair or evil.
Iniquity in verse 23 means sin. If you aren't saved by the Blood of Jesus, then you are a worker of iniquity by no fault of your own.
In Genesis ch. 3 (KJV), we read that Adam fell in the Garden of Eden by eating fruit from the Tree of Life. When Adam fell, he made every person from there on down until the end of time a sinner. That's why Jesus came to earth because He knew His Blood would cover the sins of the world.

Please Please Please.... if you don't believe in God, Jesus or The Bible, at least ask yourself "What If this really happens after I die???"
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed