Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky lands 4 Star, Foward A.J. Stewart..
alfus21 Wrote:If you knew anything about what was going on in the recruiting, you'd know Kentucky was never really going hard for this kid to begin with.
You are right, I really don't understand Kentucky's recruiting. Kentucky really doesn't want a player, so they offer him a scholarship. Kentucky really wants a player, so they offer him a scholarship. I don't get it. ????
YeGymnasium Wrote:You are right, I really don't understand Kentucky's recruiting. Kentucky really doesn't want a player, so they offer him a scholarship. Kentucky really wants a player, so they offer him a scholarship. I don't get it. ????

They offered to him early, and then backed off and showed no interest. It pretty much means they didn't want him, and he knew that. Tubby wasn't impressed with him after seeing more so he just stopped looking at him. Simple as that.
alfus21 Wrote:They offered to him early, and then backed off and showed no interest. It pretty much means they didn't want him, and he knew that. Tubby wasn't impressed with him after seeing more so he just stopped looking at him. Simple as that.

That explains everything. :popcorn: