Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Thanksgiving thread... In June
November is usually the month when people do their "30 days of Thanks."

I felt led of The Lord to do this. The Lord has been to good to me and my family, that I just have to share it. There is no way I can type out everything He's done for me and what He's gonna do for me. I could type from now until time ends and not even begin to tell you what The Lord has done for me and my family.

First off, He came to this world.... Died for me, Arose and Ascended in to Heaven. He saved me from hell.

The Lord gave me to Christian, understanding, giving, caring parents that went without so my sister and myself could have stuff that we wanted but didn't need. They rasied me and my sister in a Christian home. Always taking me to Sunday school, church, revivals., camp meetings. And made sure we both got an education.

The Lord placed me and my family in a wonderful church with a great pastor, preachers, singers, teachers and youth leaders that kept me from a life that led to destruction.

The Lord placed my beautiful wife together in Feburary 2012. The way our paths met... the only way I can explain it, The Lord knew we needed each other. We were engaged in September of 2012 and we married in March of 2013. We've never had an argument, fight or needed any type of outside help. We really wasn't even looking for a house, but The Lord just placed one on us. And it was everything we were looking for.

The Lord gave me two angelic grandmothers that took me to Sunday School and Church. They always made sure I had the best birthdays and Christmas gifts. When I had to stay with them, they always made sure I had what I wanted to eat, clean clothes and the best memories I could ever ask for.

The Lord game me two grandfathers that I can only hope I'm half the men they are/were. From teaching me stuff about the outdoors, to hearing their "hard times" stories and tales of the Korean war. They shaped my life as much as any body.

I can never remember being hungry, cold or hot, not having what we needed, not feeling loved by any of my family members.

Yes, I can say The Lord has been good to me and my family.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Come on now guys.... I know The Lord has been better to you than this.

This thread should have the most commments in BGR history.

He's done for me than anybody will ever know. The least I can do is spread the gospel and good news of Jesus Christ.
The Lord has healed and delivered people I love and cared about from illness and troubles of the world. Sometimes, the way The Lord works doesn't always make sense to us.... but The Lord already has the problem worked out before we even know it's coming.

Does that mean that we will never be sick, have trials and live a perfect and carefree life. No, it does not. But it does mean that He will always be right there guiding you. Picking you up when you fall, being a Light when you need one and being The Rock when the storms of life are raging all around you.

I can say that The Lord has never broken a promise, lied, sinned or turned His back on anybody. Some people will say that The Lord didn't hear their prayers when they were asking Him to heal a sick loved one... but that's not the case. His ways are higher than ours. His Will will always be seen through.
My name is Alex Green..... And I want the world to know, that I love The Lord and I'm thankful for everything He's blessed me with in my life so far. And I want to thank Him for what He's gonna do for me in the future.

When my life on this earth is over..... as my last breath on this earth is taken and I have to cross Jordan's chiily waters, I know The Lord will be right there waiting for me. What a feeling that will be.
Thank God for the comforts He gives us.

Living in a world that is just waiting for the return of Jesus.... the comfort of knowing this life isn't the end. The comfort of knowing this life is just a temporary dwelling is a comfort from The Lord.

Yes, there are some great things in the life..... Family, friends, excitments. But those all come from The Lord. He grants us those things to use for His Glory and upbuilding of His kingdom.

Thank you Lord for all you've done for me so far in this life..... and Thank You for all You're gonna do for me and my family.
It's the struggles in life that make you realize just how good The Lord has been to you.

I've had more gains than losses!

Thank You Lord.
I can never thank The Lord for all He's done for me while on this earth.

But one day, I'll be able to praise Him for eternity. And that still won't be long enough to thank Him for all He's ever done for me.