Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a Murderer
So, this is the new Netflix hit. I couldn't stop watching it this weekend.

Anybody else see it? If so, I'd love to hear what you think.
It's on our list. We are wind down to the last three seasons of Son's of Anarchy.
I think he did it but evidence was planted. What is your opinion?
If you gave me 5 minutes with the nephew, I could have him confess to shooting JFK. Not much more substantial for Avery either.

That's just my opinion, though. My daughter says they are both guilty as sin!!

I'm into the Blacklist now. Never saw this before!! lol
Granny Bear Wrote:If you gave me 5 minutes with the nephew, I could have him confess to shooting JFK. Not much more substantial for Avery either.

That's just my opinion, though. My daughter says they are both guilty as sin!!

I'm into the Blacklist now. Never saw this before!! lol
Blacklist has been awesome since day one
Sons of Anarchy was a great show as well.
HOW have I never heard of Blacklist before???

I must live a sheltered life! LOL
IF Steven Aver killed Teresa Halbach, it did not happen the way the prosecution said it did.

There is NO WAY he should have been convicted of anything.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Well, I honestly believe you could convict Katz of a lot more than what Avery did!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:IF Steven Aver killed Teresa Halbach, it did not happen the way the prosecution said it did.

There is NO WAY he should have been convicted of anything.

http://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/dateli...vc209511=1

have you seen this?
I'll have to watch that when I have more time.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll have to watch that when I have more time.

I'm not going to waste my time on this show but I'd pay good $$$ to see Granny Bear bite people. We can turn this into an internet sensation the likes of a female version of "George The Animal Steele" back in the day.

Start thinking about location, appropriate bitees, and what conditions will bring out the best bite! Confusednicker:

Be safe folks with the snow, ice, and freezing rain over the next 36 hours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
This isn't a made up show, it really happened and is ongoing!

Oh, and I am a non-discriminatory biter!!

Wink
I think there was a more significant evidence against Steven Avery than what was shown in the documentary. I went back and forth between guilty/ not guilty. After reading more about the case and other evidence left out I do believe they were guilty. However, I also believe there was police misconduct and planting of evidence. With all that said I will concede that I don't know if there was enough evidence to produce beyond a reasonable doubt he was guilty. The other possibility in my opinion would have been his sisters boyfriend and her other son committed the crime.
On another note I'm always looking for a new series to watch. I just finished The Walking Dead up to the new episodes. Is Blacklist as good as it's made out to be? I need something new to start.
Well, so far I am loving the Blacklist!

But to be fair, that is my favorite type of show with the spy and suspense and all that stuff!!

Smile
goBIGblue82 Wrote:On another note I'm always looking for a new series to watch. I just finished The Walking Dead up to the new episodes. Is Blacklist as good as it's made out to be? I need something new to start.

Blacklist is FANTASTIC if you are into action-adventure CIA oriented spy shows! Be sure to catch up on prior seasons on Amazon Prime. Well worth it to understand the current episodes!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
^Agree! You can also watch it on NetFlix
Blacklist is one of my favorite shows
Granny if you like Netflix then I got a few good one's for you to check out if you haven't already seen em.

#1 The following (with Kevin Bacon)
#2 The killing
#3 The 100

I also love the Blacklist and a huge fan of James Spader.
The 100 is great. Currently DVRing that bad boy!

I haven't seen The Following, and I love Kevin Bacon. So that will be my new choice just as soon as I finish House of Cards. Spacey is a great actor, and this political satire may just be a little too close to the truth!

Thanks Do-double!!

Smile