Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp Meeting at The Hager Hill FWB... 6/22-6/65
Pastor Ronnie Spriggs and the congregation of the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist Church invites everyone to come out to our annual Camp Meeting. The Camp Meeting will run this coming Sunday (6-22) thru this Wednesday (6-25). Our prayer is that somebody gets saved. If one soul is saved... then all of the traveling and all the laboring is worth it.

Service times are as follows...
Sunday School @ 9:45am
Sunday Morning Worship Service @ 11:00am
Sunday Night Worship Service @ 7:00pm
Monday thru Wednesday... all Services start @ 6:00pm

Brother Roger Duncan from Tampa, FL. and Brother John Michael Blanton from Grove City, OH. will be preaching. Both men are excellent preachers.

The Parson Family from Goshen, IN. and Mike Blanton and Evidence from Grove City, OH. will be singing.

Dinner will be served Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for anybody that would like to come starting around 5:00pm or so.

We are located right off U.S. 23

Depending on where you are coming from... our church is easily located and accessible.

If you are traveling North or South on U.S. 23, turn on to Ky. Rt. 1428 in Johnson County. Our church sits right behind the Marathon gas station.

This is address to the church.
2344 KY. Route 1428
Hagerhill, KY 41222

(606) 789-4427 is the church phone number.

[Image: http://hagerhillfwb.com/image/89683058.jpg]
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The Parsons Family from Goshen, IN.

[Image: http://kaparsons.tripod.com/cd_front_cover.jpg]
Mike Blanton and Evidence from Grove City, OH.

[Image: http://nebula.wsimg.com/e6e9d78b2ab2aad2...oworigin=1]
Brother Mike Blanton from Grove City, OH.

[Image: http://u.jimdo.com/www38/o/s401ae47ca194.../image.png]
Brother Roger Duncan and his wife from Tampa, FL.

[Image: http://tampafreewill.com/filerequest/2636]
There will be other people that will be singing... it's usually members of the church or visitors that want to sing.

Services last depending on how The Lord is moving.
There is a radio ad on WSIP (98.9) airing about our camp meeting.

Our pastor challenged everybody that was at our Wednesday night service to pray three times a day for our camp meeting. Morning, Noon and Night... and he read the scriptures below to us....

Matthew ch. 18 (KJV)

18 - Verily (Truly) I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 - Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Don't forget guys.... Tomorrow morning starts our camp meeting. Come out and be with us. I know The Lord has BIG things for this camp meeting. Our prayer is that people are saved. If one soul is saved.... all the traveling by the preachers, singers and visitors are worth it.

Sunday Night Worship Service @ 6:00pm
Monday thru Wednesday... all Services start around 6:00pm. Dinner will be served around 5:00om.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Pastor Ronnie Spriggs and the congregation of the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist Church invites everyone to come out to our annual Camp Meeting. The Camp Meeting will run this coming Sunday (6-22) thru this Wednesday (6-25). Our prayer is that somebody gets saved. If one soul is saved... then all of the traveling and all the laboring is worth it.

Service times are as follows...
Sunday Night Worship Service @ 7:00pm
Monday thru Wednesday... all Services start @ 6:00pm

Brother Roger Duncan from Tampa, FL. and Brother John Michael Blanton from Grove City, OH. will be preaching. Both men are excellent preachers.

The Parson Family from Goshen, IN. and Mike Blanton and Evidence from Grove City, OH. will be singing.

Dinner will be served Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for anybody that would like to come starting around 5:00pm or so.

We are located right off U.S. 23

Depending on where you are coming from... our church is easily located and accessible.

If you are traveling North or South on U.S. 23, turn on to Ky. Rt. 1428 in Johnson County. Our church sits right behind the Marathon gas station.

This is address to the church.
2344 KY. Route 1428
Hagerhill, KY 41222

(606) 789-4427 is the church phone number.

[Image: http://hagerhillfwb.com/image/89683058.jpg]

My beautiful, lovely wife corrected me about the bold underlined. The Sunday Night service starts at 6pm, not 7pm. Dinner will also be served Monday thru Wednesday starting around 5pm. So come out and be with us. We are expecting The Lord to do BIG things in this camp meeting. If one soul is saved, then all the work and traveling by the singers, preachers, members of the church and visitors will be worth it all.
If you live in Johnson, Floyd, Martin, Magoffin, Morgan, Pike or any place close to Paintsville... and you're not coming out to the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist Church camp meeting, then you are missing out.

Sunday morning, there was 1 person Rededicated. Mike Blanton & Evidence sung and Mike Blanton preahed. It was a great way to open up camp meeting.

Sunday evening, The Hager Hill choir, Rick May from Louisa, The Parsons family and Mike Blanton and Evidence sang. Roger Duncan preached. It was a great service.

Tonight (Monday), There will be a dinner served at 5:00pm by the ladies auxiliary. Around 6pm, we are having an 'open mic' time til about 7pm or so. The service is supposed to start around 7pm, but it all depends on how The Lord is moving.
Mike Blanton will be preaching and The Parsons family will be singing in the 7pm service.
If you love The Lord... and your able to make it out tonight to the Hager Hill Freewill Baptist church in Johnson County, it would be well worth the trip.

Last night, there was 2 people saved and 1 rededicated. The Parsons Family singers let The Lord move on them and they brought the house down.

Tonight.... starting at 5pm, the ladies auxiliary will be serving dinner.
Starting at 6pm, there will be singing by anybody who wants to sing.
Then starting at 7pm, the camp meeting service starts. Brother Roger Duncan is scheduled to preach and Mike Blanton and Evidence is scheduled to sing.

So far, we've had 3 great services with 2 more scheduled... Please don't miss out on great time in The Lord.
It's hard to believe that tonight is the last scheduled night of our camp meeting. Mike Blanton is scheduled to preach and The Parsons Family is scheduled to sing in the main service.... but that's all subject to change depending on how The Spirit is moving.

Last night was a great service... Roger Duncan preached, The Parsons family, The Blanton Sisters sang as well as several other members of the church.

God has moved in this camp meeting. Please come out and be with us tonight. We've had great crowds all week and we hope tonight is just as crowded.

The Ladies Auxiliary will be serving a FREE dinne starting at 5pm... rumor is we are having chicken and dumplins with all the sides.
The open singing will start around 6pm.
And the camp meeting service starts around 7pm and will go until whenever.
Camp meeting has come to an end... But we felt and the way The Lord dealt with the hearts and minds of people that attended will last forever. 5 souls were saved and one family was reunited.

The preaching was EXCELLENT!
The singing was EXCELLENT!

The Lords spirit was present in every service.

Make plans to attend the 2015 Hager Hill FWB camp meeting...
It's the Sunday after Father's Day.
I'm glad you all had wonderful services. There is nothing like gathering in with your brothers and sisters and worshipping The Lord. God bless you my brother.