Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the best offense and who has the best defense?
Who has em?...doesn't have to be the same team for both
Johnson Central !
blackcat_student Wrote:Johnson Central !

Yea..I will agree with blackcat student
Yea maybe not THE best but it is for sure up there in the top few for both.
Offense-Lou.Western Defense-Russell
Based on Points Scored

JC 8 games 371 points
Russell 8 games 354 points
Middleboro 8 games 347 points
Somerset 8 games 345 points
Clay Co. 8 games 344 points
Raceland 8 games 318 points
Rockcastle Co. 8 games 315 points
Belfry 9 games 309 points
Base on Points Allowed

Russell 70 points
JC 72 points
Raceland 94 points
Rockcastle Co. 97 points
Mason Co. 99 points
Lincoln Co. 101 points
Harlan 109 points
Bell Co., Leslie Co., Ashland 120 points

Who would you say is the best offensive and defensive on Central's team this year and why?
Offensive- Shawn Grimm- He is determined to do his part.
Defensive- Dials,Johnson and Tackett - The three together are a major powerhouse. Their size and abilities are great factors in their play.
On Points Allowed Shelby Valley has only given up 120
Central has only given up 72 points
hoopster Wrote:Offensive- Shawn Grimm- He is determined to do his part.
Defensive- Dials,Johnson and Tackett - The three together are a major powerhouse. Their size and abilities are great factors in their play.

Took the words right out of my mouth!:thumpsup:
Harlan
Shelby valley's defense is pretty good when they are clicking. Even though they only had the two bad games against Sheldon Clark, and Matewan, but I don't see anyone in the area who can come close of stopping Pual McCoy from Matewan. That kid runs wild.
We'll see how true this is after this friday, JC hasnt played anyone and Ashland has, I have no clue who will win this game but this will be JC's first test. And as for them only allowing 72 points, just look at the competition and then you will see why! Confusedhh:
kysportsguru Wrote:Shelby valley's defense is pretty good when they are clicking. Even though they only had the two bad games against Sheldon Clark, and Matewan, but I don't see anyone in the area who can come close of stopping Pual McCoy from Matewan. That kid runs wild.
LoL alot of people can stop him, look at Man, WV, or Tug Valley, Paul McCoy may be a good player but he is not unstoppable by any means, just because Shelby Valley can't stop him means nothing.
Belfry_99 Wrote:LoL alot of people can stop him, look at Man, WV, or Tug Valley, Paul McCoy may be a good player but he is not unstoppable by any means, just because Shelby Valley can't stop him means nothing.

I agree 100 % he is a good RB but any player can be stop.
kysportsguru Wrote:Shelby valley's defense is pretty good when they are clicking. Even though they only had the two bad games against Sheldon Clark, and Matewan, but I don't see anyone in the area who can come close of stopping Pual McCoy from Matewan. That kid runs wild.

If Tug valley can stop him alot of teams in this area can stop him.

Yea dude..Tug valley did beat the team with a national record holder..not saying the kid isnt anygood..he obviously is..to have done that..But I do believe it wouldnt have been possible if they hadnt played the teams they did and ran up the score like they did..so as for Sv..they arent bad..But I dont think that they are the "best" defense..but please correct me if im wrong this friday against P-burg
In the mountains its Johnson Central to both.
I didn't say or mean that the kid was unstoppable. Yaeh he can be stopped. Also he not the national record holder. Some guy that played in Delaware back in the 50's ran 700+ yrds. against a team. The article didn't metion the teams name.