Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU 49 Kentucky 0 - Final
Final - UK had all kinds of mental mistakes from Offsides and things like that ! Russel just picked apart the UK secondary and thats about it !

:ChairHit: We our butts kicked !
Wow...pretty much expected
Yea we had no chance.
But 49-0. Ridiculous!
Disappointing to say the least....I figured we would at least give them a game until halftime. I cant believe we didn't score. UK has got a week off and then we travel to take on a very beatable Mississippi State team where hopefully we can get things turned around.
So bad i'm not gonna say nothing
We had got into the Red Zone twice and went for it on Fourth Down both times and didnt convert !
I expected UK to lose, and to be as unprepared as they seemed for a big game is unfortunately not a rare occurance.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ya gosh this is how it is year in and year out..UK needs to reciut osme of kentuckys top talents....because they just cant compete with the other sec teams!!
football17 Wrote:Ya gosh this is how it is year in and year out..UK needs to reciut osme of kentuckys top talents....because they just cant compete with the other sec teams!!

They did recruit some of Kentucky's and some of the other states best talents. It takes longer than 6 games for them to pan out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im upset with this loss, i thought for sure uk would play better than that.
Not a good time to play LSU I guess after lsat week for them!