Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland Blazer vs. Johnson Central
KyRock Wrote:Oh btw for those that have a crush on Chandler. Did you hear???? He got drafted by some team up North The Boston Redsox or something like that.

Is somebody jealous of their own. Hmmm...... just like coyotes they will eat their own. KyRock you make a complete fool out of yourself on here. See your suspension is over and yeah JC made a nice showing at state while you were banned and LC was playing summerball.
Commanche Wrote:Is somebody jealous of their own. Hmmm...... just like coyotes they will eat their own. KyRock you make a complete fool out of yourself on here. See your suspension is over and yeah JC made a nice showing at state while you were banned and LC was playing summerball.

Not only do they :Sad04: they show ignorance also I said awhile back I got suspended. I didn't say it was recent you :oooo: :Shaking: Why would I be jealous of my own? If your gonna say something at least make sense and make it good. :lame: Confusednicker: :oooo: To bad I can't make a living making you :oooo: 's look bad.
KyRock Wrote:

What an idiot! If you could be on the outside looking in at how stupid you look. Go ahead bring LC into it and I got to thinking. Maybe if you Johnson Co. idiots and the others jealous of LC would stop and take a minute to look at yourself. You would see maybe its not LC and that the problem is You! :Shaking:

Again you craw into a topic and run your mouth with no facts or purpose.

“outside looking in” would that not be a better description of you.

Poor, Poor person I did not bring LC in you did. You get on this sight and foam out the mouth all the time with little to nothing coming out.

I again I plead with you to stop the BUSH-LEAGUE behaviors. To assist you again I will have posted the definition of BUSH-LEAGUE. (Below good standards, not good or incorrect. Pitiful, poor, terrible, awful, bad, sucky,)
Guys tone it down a notch or this will get moved!
Back to the topic of this thread....

Does anybody know if the KHSAA has done anything regarding this game, other than that measly letter they sent out?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Nope I don't think they will. Really at this point not much can be done.
KHSAA has done about all they can do with the letter they sent out. The only way that they could take away the win from Ashland and give it to Johnson Central is if Ashland was given an infraction for something about like we've seen with the Fairview issue.
Strikeout King Wrote:KHSAA has done about all they can do with the letter they sent out. The only way that they could take away the win from Ashland and give it to Johnson Central is if Ashland was given an infraction for something about like we've seen with the Fairview issue.

Could Ashland do the right thing... and self vacate the win?
I've read this entire thread and was at this game from the first pitch till the last pitch. Temporary fences had NOTHING to do with this call. It's not Ashland's coaches fault! I don't know what he said or didn't say. But I promise you if I was coaching Ashland I would have asked if the ball bounced as well, it's called COACHING! Basketball coaches do it all the time with refs as well as football coaches thinking they will get the next call. JC coach fought hard for his kids as well. Yet we never say those coaches are bad sports.

On a side note if Bowling Green had been awarded the State Tourney guess what? They would have to put up Temporary fences or play with grass in fields. I know I've been there!
Jack Fisher Park is a men's slow pitch softball field. I've seen and heard people say that Bowling Green has permanent fencing along with more fields. Also heard another complex has permanent fences.
The right thing is to stop crying like a 2 year old who didn't get to have a sucker at the grocery store check out!
Here's an idea... Play the games at local Lexington high school softball fields and then take the final 4 teams to UK!!! Get it more central like boys state stuff!! Why do the girls have to go out west?
Dream you know the facts and why would you or anyone want a win like this! No character.
Commanche Wrote:Dream you know the facts and why would you or anyone want a win like this! No character.

I'd say this BADCAT is also the type of guy that kicks puppies and plucks the wings off of flies in his spare time too. A real man's man ya know.....
I love puppies! I just can't stand all the crying it's over JC DIDN'T win the game. The KHSAA isn't going to give them the game. You can call it a HR all you want to the final stats will say GRD game ends with man on 2nd and 3rd. It's called the real world sometimes bites you in the butt.
American Dream Wrote:The right thing is to stop crying like a 2 year old who didn't get to have a sucker at the grocery store check out!

American Dream Wrote:I love puppies! I just can't stand all the crying it's over JC DIDN'T win the game. The KHSAA isn't going to give them the game. You can call it a HR all you want to the final stats will say GRD game ends with man on 2nd and 3rd. It's called the real world sometimes bites you in the butt.

How many accounts is one person allowed to have....

Let's clear the air, American Dream IS NOT NotSoBadCat.

:lmao: :biglmao: :thatsfunn Confusednicker: :hilarious:

Sorry, I can't even say that without laughing.
Sportsnutt Wrote:Here's an idea... Play the games at local Lexington high school softball fields and then take the final 4 teams to UK!!! Get it more central like boys state stuff!! Why do the girls have to go out west?

That is an excellen idea. I'm sure there are enough softball fields in the Lexington area to have a double elimination style state tournament.
Strikeout King Wrote:Jack Fisher Park is a men's slow pitch softball field. I've seen and heard people say that Bowling Green has permanent fencing along with more fields. Also heard another complex has permanent fences.

Bowling Green's softball fields are rec league fields as well and would require temporary fences. The regulation "softball" fields are actually little league fields with grass infields. I've not only seen pics, I've been there.

E-town has 4 regulation softball fields, great complex, but has NO PRESS BOXES for internet connection.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Bowling Green's softball fields are rec league fields as well and would require temporary fences. The regulation "softball" fields are actually little league fields with grass infields. I've not only seen pics, I've been there.

E-town has 4 regulation softball fields, great complex, but has NO PRESS BOXES for internet connection.

Are we talking about Bucanon Park in Bowling Green?
It's my belief that once the KHSAA saw that the error was made, that Ashland's team should have been disqualified from the tournament. They shouldn't be permitted to continue through a tournament in which they were given a win on an umpire's error. They may not have been able to go back and give the win to Central, however, they also shouldn't have been able to taint this whole tournament process by continuing further through the bracket.

IF the coaches and AD had any respect for the game and the kids they deprived of a rightful win, they WOULD self-vacate the win. But that's just my opinion.
kaylamoore Wrote:It's my belief that once the KHSAA saw that the error was made, that Ashland's team should have been disqualified from the tournament. They shouldn't be permitted to continue through a tournament in which they were given a win on an umpire's error. They may not have been able to go back and give the win to Central, however, they also shouldn't have been able to taint this whole tournament process by continuing further through the bracket.

IF the coaches and AD had any respect for the game and the kids they deprived of a rightful win, they WOULD self-vacate the win. But that's just my opinion.

I've been saying the same things since it happened... go back and look at the posts from when this thread was started.

Karama is a "female dog".... They will get cheated out of a state tournament win AND WE WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!!!!!!! Everybody knows what Ashland did was wrong. Yes... the ump's made the call. But without Ashland's coach bringing it up, this thread doesn't exist.

Challenging a call is the job of the head coach. HOWEVER..... knowing that he had to cheat to get his team a win is slap in the face to the entire sport of fast pitch softball.

That's about as bad a having a Good field goal being called "Wide Right".... oh wait Confusednicker:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:How many accounts is one person allowed to have....

Let's clear the air, American Dream IS NOT NotSoBadCat.

:lmao: :biglmao: :thatsfunn Confusednicker: :hilarious:

Sorry, I can't even say that without laughing.

You're not thinking clearly here today PF and this is where you be slightly wrong....Mentality is exactly the same....Is there a fan base anywhere that cries, boohoos and snots any more than the Tomcat faithful when they get their annual whuppin at the hands of JC's football team??????...I seriously doubt it!!.....Ironic that here we have Mr. Pot calling Mr. Kettle black.Confusednicker:
I forgot about all of the class your sports programs have. I remember seeing JC playing Greenup County and it was a running clock and JC let GC score to so it wouldn't be running clock.
American Dream Wrote:I forgot about all of the class your sports programs have. I remember seeing JC playing Greenup County and it was a running clock and JC let GC score to so it wouldn't be running clock.

Hmmmmm, so here we are getting down to the real issues. Must have hit one of those sensitive little Tomcat feelings with the blunt truth....It must be tough to have to support a program that is incapable of "putting" a running clock on anyone like you have to do, soooooooo...I can see why the internal bitterness and jealousy you have there Mr. "BAD" Cat....Come on now and let it out. Don't keep things so bottled up inside you.:popcorn:
You see no problem letting a team score to stop the running clock so your starters who still in the game beating the living crap out of a team who is winless. For some reason you can't understand what I'm saying I am not Mr. Bad Cat. I guess you played football without a helmet when you were younger and you can't retain things.
I remember seeing a quote outside of the Ashland gym over top of the concession stand.... And I may not remember it word for word, but it will be close. And what's worse, is that it was said by a former JC coach (before he came to JC).

"You can play high school sports anywhere else in the country and be a four year letterman. Or you can come to Ashland and be a Tomcat FOREVER!!!"
Bill Tom Ross

The bolded underlined might be the worst statement I've ever heard. Who wants to be known as a cheater forever. The girls on JC's squad will forever hate Ashland. Deep down inside, they will always have that burning feeling knowing that Ashland cheated them out of a win. The Ashland girls will forever know that they had to cheat to win. They will have to explain the situation everytime somebody asks. They will say....
"Yeah, it was a home run... but our coach had the ump's to reverse the call. Everybody there knew it was a homer. But I mean, we're Ashland. Nobody wants to make us mad. Our school used to matter. So of course the ump's are gonna favor us."

I'm not sure what's worse.......
Knowing that you got beat OR Knowing you had to cheat to win.
Guess what I could care less what you think about Ashland and I doubt if very many people in your area care what you think. No matter how much you cry and whine it's over with. Just keep beating that dead horse because it really makes my day to read how upset you are.
American Dream you got no class bragging about cheating. None just like your coaches!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I remember seeing a quote outside of the Ashland gym over top of the concession stand.... And I may not remember it word for word, but it will be close. And what's worse, is that it was said by a former JC coach (before he came to JC).

"You can play high school sports anywhere else in the country and be a four year letterman. Or you can come to Ashland and be a Tomcat FOREVER!!!"
Bill Tom Ross

The bolded underlined might be the worst statement I've ever heard. Who wants to be known as a cheater forever. The girls on JC's squad will forever hate Ashland. Deep down inside, they will always have that burning feeling knowing that Ashland cheated them out of a win. The Ashland girls will forever know that they had to cheat to win. They will have to explain the situation everytime somebody asks. They will say....
"Yeah, it was a home run... but our coach had the ump's to reverse the call. Everybody there knew it was a homer. But I mean, we're Ashland. Nobody wants to make us mad. Our school used to matter. So of course the ump's are gonna favor us."

I'm not sure what's worse.......
Knowing that you got beat OR Knowing you had to cheat to win.

The sad truth is that Ashlanders really believe Bill Tom's statement. However, the rest of the Commonwealth finds it amusing because the maroon morons really believe it. If we could buy the Ashland tradition for what it is worth and sell it for what they seem to think it is worth, we could retire the national debt.
Here's a sneak peak of Ashland's new school shirts for next season

[Image: http://cdn.iofferphoto.com/img3/wantad/1...e5dd88.jpg]