Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Breathitt County predictions and bets!
For the district championship at Mike Holcomb football field in Breathitt county.
No way I'll miss this game. Never an easy place to play at Breathitt and the bobcats are young but solid with only 5 seniors. Middlesboro seniors Hoskins and Earls who are ranked among the tops in 2A prove the yellow jackets are the real deal with a solid win over Breathitt at Breathitt.
Middlesboro 28 Breathitt 14:1:
This is gonna be one hell of a game imo, yellowjackets have so many athletes and are very good but Im goin with the Bobcats becauses it's in Jackson and Holcomb is gonna have his boys ready and i also I picked Breathitt to win the district preseason..........GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!
Middlesboro explosive offense takes over early but the Bobcats will make a sorda comeback !

Middlesboro-42
Breathitt----28
I think that Middlesboro is too much for Breathitt this year.....I think Middlesboro wins by 2 or more td's.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

MVP2 Wrote:This is gonna be one hell of a game imo, yellowjackets have so many athletes and are very good but Im goin with the Bobcats becauses it's in Jackson and Holcomb is gonna have his boys ready and i also I picked Breathitt to win the district preseason..........GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to the game? I hope the Cats can pull it off! I may be there, still weighing going to the Taylor County/Boyle game or this one.

I think Breathitt will win this one Because it is played at Jackson and the Bobcats are more disciplined and better coached. Middlesboro thinks they're to good. I'll take the Bobcats 27 to 21.
Middlesboro takes the big W.

Middlesboro-35
Breathitt-21
Middlesboro By 2 td's
This game will be a barn burner! I have to give the edge to the Bobcats due to the fact that they are at home! Both are very evenly matched and there will be no spread for this game!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Are you going to the game? I hope the Cats can pull it off! I may be there, still weighing going to the Taylor County/Boyle game or this one.
'

Im gonna try my best to make it to Jackson friday, I would love to see it bc I think its gonan be a hell of one,Are you???
A missed PAT wins this one for Breathitt. 21-20 Breathitt. Middlesboro will overlook Breathitt.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:A missed PAT wins this one for Breathitt. 21-20 Breathitt. Middlesboro will overlook Breathitt.

I seriously doubt the Jackets will over look the Bobcats since its for the District Title !
If Breathitt can come out and keep the score in the 20's, they have a great chance, but if it turns into a track-meet, they are in trouble IMO.

MVP2 Wrote:'

Im gonna try my best to make it to Jackson friday, I would love to see it bc I think its gonan be a hell of one,Are you???
I will be there....My son wants to see the Bobcats and stay all night with his grandparents which live only 1/4 mile away from the stadium.

Breathitt usually beats people because they are in better shape and pulls away in the second half, but I think Middlesboro is in good shape themselves after the Cawood game and think the Jackets will win the game.

This will be the 1st of two meetings between these teams this year IMO.

Middlesboro rocks in this one. But Breathitt Co. can't be overlooked.
Middlesboro by 2 td's
Middlesboro-High octane O!
i think it should be a good game but ill take middlesboro in a good game.
Going with Middlesboro in a 12 point win!
Breathitt will be prepared and Middlesboro will have a fight on their hands.

BC takes it

BC-12
M'Boro-8
This game is going to be an intresting one to watch because it affects the playoffs and such......I think that if Breathitt wins, they have home field advantage through the 1st two rounds, and vice versa.....am I wrong?

The way I see it is that last years game was tight and both teams have the same players and have improved, so there is no reason to expect anything but a close game again here.

Well Middlesboro has only played one team with a winning record so far and that was Harlan. Breathitt has played a tough schedule so i'm still going with Breathitt in a close one.
blackcat_student Wrote:I seriously doubt the Jackets will over look the Bobcats since its for the District Title !
This game isn't for the disrict title.
GoldenHands10 Wrote:This game isn't for the disrict title.
The winner has the upperhand in winning the district. I think that Leslie and Middlesboro play next week, and that is the only thing keeping this game from officially being a district final game. Unofficially, this game will decide the district IMO.

Middlesboro in a close one
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Well Middlesboro has only played one team with a winning record so far and that was Harlan. Breathitt has played a tough schedule so i'm still going with Breathitt in a close one.

What is Knoxville Centrals record?